What's New- Touch controls were improved thanks to your valuable user feedback :)
- No need for joystick centering anymore, just move your finger freely on chosen half of the screen.
- No need for raising your finger for changing direction (but you can still use this method if you want).
App DescriptionFireLords is fast arcade game with literally explosive gameplay. If you like Bomberman, Dynablaster or similar games you should definitely try FireLords!
INSTRUCTIONS - READ FIRST :-)
- Use on-screen joystick. Touch on right half of the screen to move the hero and on the left half of the screen to place the bomb.
- Alternatively turn TILT control on in the main menu screen. Tilt your device to move the hero, touch anywhere on screen to place a bomb.
- Smart enemies - with variable behaviour and intelligence
- Four episode packs - enjoy beautiful HD graphics and unique gameplay factors in each episode
- More than 40 levels - including 5 secret ones. Will you be able to find them all?
- Gameplay innovations - bonuses (speed, bombs, range, shield, ...), black fog, explosive barrels, destroyable ground
- Days of fun - play the levels again to get another unique experience and earn more stars to unlock new episodes, find secret levels
- Precise control - whether you prefer using your accelerometer/g-sensor for TILT control or on-screen joystick (d-pad), we have worked hard to implement the best possible response
- Want to gain more stars from the levels? Try to destroy all the boxes (you might find entrance to secret level as well ;)) and try to earn more score by combos - destroy at least 2 boxes at once or kill at least 2 enemies at once.
We would love to hear your feedback - please write us to email@example.com if you are having any issues or have comments or ideas for our game! Suggestions so far include multiplayer over Wi-Fi/internet, freemium version, level editor...
Visit our website for more information about the game: http://playito.com/firelords/
March 10, 2014 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
September 15, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
February 19, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
October 12, 2012 Initial Release