Removed OpenFeint as the service is closing.
Game Center will now take care of all your achievements and top scores!
"WordCrasher is a hit! 5 stars!" - appsmile.com
The ultimate edition of the tactile word game, as featured on MacWorld, Wired and The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW).
"Plus" version includes all of the fun of the standard version, with none of the adverts.
Enhanced for the iPhone 5 and new iPad!
More press reviews -----------------
"Word puzzles meet Tetris" - TUAW
"We have been hooked and can highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys word games." - SlideToPlay.com
"Add another word game to your list of must have apps! 5 out of 5" - slapapp.com
"One of the most well-made, entertaining, beautiful, and downright awesome word games I’ve ever played. 10/10" - Brickroll.com
"WordCrasher is my newest favorite word game" - iPhone Life
"WordCrasher for iPhone and iPod Touch comes highly recommended to word game enthusiasts everywhere. It is a visual delight and addictive in its play." - AppModo.com
As letters fall down and pile up on your screen, touch them to make words. Making long words and using rare letters is a risky strategy, but will score much higher. But watch out, if the letters reach the top of the screen it's Game Over!
• iPad, iPhone and iPod touch compatible, with Retina Display support
• Game Center leaderboards and achievements.
• Twitter enabled.
• Three gameplay modes - "Quick Game" joins the classic "Marathon" and the more difficult "Flood Panic", which introduces water and buoyancy into the mix!
• All new "Letter Score Multipliers" bring a whole new layer of strategy to your word play.
• All new "Word Master" level tracks your progress. Level up with each game you play.
• Realistic tactile physics. Letters bounce and roll around as they fall.
• The game tracks the size of your vocabulary. Enter new words and expand your repertoire to climb the worldwide vocabulary leaderboard.
• Over 190,000 words recognized, in US, UK and International English.
- December 19, 2012 New version 1.3.0
- November 09, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- October 25, 2012 Initial release