Zoom for pictures added
"Biology - Plant handbook" is a well-structured plant reference with high-quality illustrations. Our plant handbook will be useful to high school students, prospective students and everyone who interested in biology, botany and plants!
Handbook includes plants' description:
★ Leaf morphology: general structure of simple and compound leaves; shapes, dissection types, types of margin, venation, arrangement.
★ Flower morphology: general structure of a flower, grass flower and spike; symmetry types, corolla shapes, simple inflorescences, monopodial inflorescences.
★ Fruit: classification of dry and fleshy fruits.
"Biology - Plant handbook" will be a good biology and botany helper!
Languages: English, German, Russian
- October 19, 2012 Initial release
- November 19, 2012 New version 1.1.0
- May 24, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $2.99
- June 03, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- June 04, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99