- Moving to the Kids Category
- Now with iPhone 5 Graphics
Keep an eye out for our new Peekaboo app coming this fall!
Come Trick or Treating in the Peekaboo funhouse this Halloween! There are 14 costumed creatures waiting to pop out to delight and amuse. Find a puppy dressed up as a princess, a ghost with awesome dance moves, a friendly fire-breathing dragon, and more. Peekaboo Trick-or-Treat features the artwork of the Caldecott award winning author, Ed Emberley. Emberley’s playful interpretation of classic characters like a witch and werewolf is more silly than scary, giving kids a fun Halloween environment to play and learn.
- Choose from our cute 4 year old child narrator or the adult voice, Ed Emberley himself, for a clearer and correct pronunciation
- A rotating cast of 14 whimsical creatures and costumes in a kooky “haunted” house to surprise you and your little ones
- Original spooky Halloween themed music and silly sound effects to make your kids laugh
- Hear and see the words repeated for each item, helping children both learn to say and spell the names
- Choose looped mode for endless play or storybook mode, which ends with all the characters going to sleep, perfect for bedtime
FYI: We plan to add the Record Your Own Voice feature (like the one in Peekaboo Barn) in a future update!
If you like this app, check out our other Ed Emberley apps: Go Away, Big Green Monster and Shake & Make, and our newest releases: Peekaboo Fridge and Peekaboo People starring Richard Scarry's Busytown!
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nightanddaystudios.
- September 29, 2012 Initial release
- October 21, 2012 New version 1.1
- March 21, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- April 04, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- May 07, 2013 New version 1.2.2
- October 16, 2013 New version 1.3.0
- August 06, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 05, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99