A minor update. Unless you happen to speak Spanish, German, Italian, French, or Finnish. Then this version changes everything. We now speak your language. :)
Don't forget to leave a review!
ACCURATE, INTELLIGENT DRAWING AND DESIGN - APPLE BEST OF 2013
Concepts combines the precision of technical drawing with the elegance and style of artistic sketching. Use an infinite canvas, flexible multi-touch shape guides, after-the-fact stroke adjustments, and powerful export options to bring all your ideas to life. It's the smartest, most flexible sketchbook ever.
DESIGN WITH LINES
Precision Mode brings the power of CAD to your sketches. Use flexible multi-touch Shape Guides for creating perfect lines, arcs, angles, ellipses, and rectangles; perfect for layout and perspective, creating structure, and anything you'd use a ruler for. Snap-to Sketching - like auto-complete for drawing - enhances your accuracy, while Scale and Measurement do the math for you.
Your ink never dries. Select individual strokes or groups with a long-press, then move, stretch, straighten, or change the ink weight and color. Create objects and make copies. Delete individual strokes. Enjoy infinite layers. Concepts is designed for exploration and real-world translation of ideas.
Use your favorite Bluetooth Stylus from FiftyThree, Adobe, Adonit, HEX3, Pogo, and Wacom. Export your work to dozens of professional applications for further use or send via email, web link, open-in, and cloud solutions like Dropbox and Adobe Creative Cloud. Concepts exports high-resolution (300dpi+) PNG, vector (SVG), CAD (DXF), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), and standard formats.
IT'S IN THE DETAILS
An interface that melts away. An infinite canvas with sharp zoom and rotation, gorgeous vector brushes with COPIC colors, amazing stylus support, real-scale paper size guides, layout guides and rulers, transparency, graph paper and isometric grids, and unlimited layers. Import images from anywhere for tracing or add text labels. Sketch and design to your heart's content.
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
• Architects, Engineers, Surveyors, and Landscape Designers - enjoy technical precision of shape guides, snap, scaled measurement, and 300dpi+ printable output options + Adobe PSD.
• Product Designers, Makers and Illustrators - sketch with natural vector brushes, tweak at stroke level, then export to SVG or DXF for laser cutting, rapid prototyping and vector workflow.
• Educators - create mind-maps and brainstorm on an infinite canvas, manipulate individual pieces, then present via AirPlay. Perfect for architecture, graphic design, business, STEAM, and more.
• Trace photos and add markup to images in the field.
• Kids love exploring ideas using Concepts' simple interface and cool tools. Learn the basics of architecture and illustration, or design the next rocket to Mars.
• Find your own unique uses — Concepts is a powerful and flexible sketchbook.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
• Award Winning: Apple selected Concepts for the Best Apps of 2013 in 12 countries! Tabby Awards 2013: Best Creation & Design App.
• AneSharoo: "Never before has my finger been mightier than my pencil!!! Creativity has blossomed literally on my fingertips!"
• DADGBE: "...you can sum up Concepts in one word - irreplaceable."
• John: "...the ultimate design tool - the freedom to sketch with the power of vector manipulation."
• Dave: "So much power with a simple, stylish interface. A tool for makers to design and build their dreams."
• Grim: "This is the future in design."
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Our goal is to bridge the gap between your ideas and the real world. Concepts is the design sketchbook that helps you break free from the desktop, and we're around for questions whenever they come up. Chat with us in-app, or at [email protected]
We're dedicated to quality and we update often. If you experience any problems or have suggestions for improvement, please contact us directly so we can quickly address them!
COPIC is the trademark of Too Corporation. Special thanks to Claudine Zafra, Ray Chen, Evan Bronstein AIA LEED GA, Nic Squirrell, and Erica Christensen for cover art!
- October 18, 2012 Initial release
- November 02, 2012 New version 1.2
- November 14, 2012 New version 1.2.1
- November 28, 2012 New version 1.3
- January 19, 2013 New version 1.4
- January 31, 2013 New version 1.4.1
- March 16, 2013 New version 1.5
- July 19, 2013 New version 1.6
- August 14, 2013 New version 1.6.1
- September 17, 2013 New version 2.0
- October 09, 2013 New version 2.0.2
- November 28, 2013 New version 2.1
- December 21, 2013 New version 2.2
- January 15, 2014 New version 2.2.1
- February 27, 2014 New version 2.2.2
- April 11, 2014 New version 2.3
- April 17, 2014 New version 2.3.1
- October 06, 2014 New version 3.0
- November 03, 2014 New version 3.0.1
- November 14, 2014 New version 3.0.2
- December 20, 2014 New version 3.1
- January 24, 2015 New version 3.1.1
- February 03, 2015 New version 3.1.2
- April 29, 2015 New version 3.2
- May 10, 2015 New version 3.2.1
- July 25, 2015 New version 3.3
- August 13, 2015 New version 3.3.1
- August 22, 2015 New version 3.3.2