THE IPHONE EDITION.
Concepts is now a Universal app! Download on your iPhone now and enjoy the full power of Concepts wherever you are. It’s perfect for capturing those pure moments of inspiration on the go. Try it and tell your friends!
If you’ve already purchased the Pro Pack on iPad, there’s nothing more to buy on iPhone. Just tap “Already Purchased” when we ask you. It’s our way of saying thanks!
• Transfer important drawings between devices with our new Concepts file format and link sharing. Choose “Export” to begin. Improved syncing coming soon.
• Photos and Text are now FREE! Import multiple images for mood boards, change the opacity and trace, or add text labels anywhere at no charge.
• Redesigned Import Screen. Instantly see what’s on your clipboard and exercise those new powers without a gym pass. (Happy New Year!)
• Hide the tool preferences (size, color, opacity, etc) after setting your favorite tools (or pin them and they'll stick around).
• Configure the new 3 Finger Tap shortcut to show the color wheel, redo an action, or toggle layers. A great complement to our recent 2 Finger Tap shortcut.
• We fixed a bug that sometimes prevented you from listening to music while drawing. Get inspired!
If you like where we’re heading, please give us a five star rating or review — they’re both super helpful and motivating. Also, check out our Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Pinterest/Instagram pages to get new training videos and celebrate creativity! (Look for @ConceptsApp)
The Concepts Team @ TopHatch
Concepts is the digital design sketchbook of the future. It’s powerful, flexible and smart, so you can go from quick sketches to beautiful and precise illustrations in a single app. Concepts is made for both iPad and iPhone so you’ll always have your sketchbook at the ready. Enhance your creative capabilities with our infinite canvas, flexible multi-touch shape guides, completely adjustable vector strokes, and the ability to export in powerful formats like SVG or CAD. Once you learn to use Concepts, you’ll never use another sketching app.
Concepts is one of the top-rated design apps in the App Store and it keeps getting better. It is so powerful it’s been used to build a hospital, design a yacht, craft an award-winning quilt, and make custom greeting cards that are taking Spain by storm. Concepts really shines when you’re conceptualizing ideas, rapidly prototyping, or producing quick visual iterations.
Unlock the full power of Concepts with the Pro Pack:
- PRECISION TOOLS. Bring the power of CAD to your sketches, through multi-touch shape guides, automatic measurements and snap-to sketching. We’ll do the math for you.
- ADJUST ANYTHING. Tap-and-hold any stroke to move, stretch, smooth, copy, delete, or change ink weight and color.
- INFINITE LAYERS. Seriously. View them without losing context.
- POWERFUL EXPORTS. Send high-resolution (300dpi+) PNG, vector (SVG), CAD (DXF), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), and standard formats anywhere.
If you’re not ready to go Pro, the basic app includes:
- ELEGANT, CLEAN INTERFACE. We get out of the way, so you can focus on your work.
- INFINITE CANVAS, SHARP ZOOM & ROTATION. Also Portrait and Split View Multi-tasking.
- 5 LAYERS with intelligent separation.
- IMPORT IMAGES. Learn by tracing, or mark up images with notes to give feedback to coworkers.
- UNLIMITED PROJECTS. Never, ever stop sketching.
- COPIC COLORS. The beautiful color wheel will make you say ‘wow’.
- BLUETOOTH STYLUS SUPPORT. Connect your favorite stylus from Apple, FiftyThree, Adobe, Adonit, HEX3, Pogo or Wacom. Includes Palm Rejection.
- GORGEOUS VECTOR BRUSHES. Pencil, Pens, Area Fills, Marker and Airbrush. All free.
- ADJUSTABLE PAPER with real-scale paper sizes, layout guides + rulers, transparency, graph paper and isometric grids.
If you love to sketch, then Concepts is for you. It is the favorite app of Professional Designers, Illustrators, Architects, Industrial Designers and Makers everywhere. It’s perfect for architecture, illustration, organic CAD (DXF) and vector (SVG) shapes, a simple sketch or sketchnote, even layered PSDs!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
- Award Winning: Apple selected Concepts for the Best Apps of 2013 in 12 countries! Tabby Awards 2013: Best Creation & Design App.
- "Never before has my finger been mightier than my pencil!!! Creativity has blossomed literally on my fingertips!" - AneSharoo
- "...you can sum up Concepts in one word - irreplaceable." - DADGBE
- "...the ultimate design tool - the freedom to sketch with the power of vector manipulation." - John
- "So much power with a simple, stylish interface. A tool for makers to design and build their dreams." - Dave
- "This makes the Adobe Draw app look like a small-neck clam designed it." - Vonster
- "This is the future in design." – Grim
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Our goal is to help you bridge the gap between your ideas and the real world. Concepts is the design sketchbook that helps you break free from the desktop, and we're around for questions whenever they come up. Chat with us in-app, at [email protected], or anywhere with @ConceptsApp.
We're dedicated to quality and we update often. If you experience any problems or have suggestions for improvement, please contact us directly so we can quickly address them!
COPIC is the trademark of Too Corporation. Special thanks to Claudine Zafra, Von Glitschka, Evan Bronstein AIA LEED GA and Erica Christensen for cover art!
- October 18, 2012 Initial release
- November 02, 2012 New version 1.2
- November 14, 2012 New version 1.2.1
- November 28, 2012 New version 1.3
- January 19, 2013 New version 1.4
- January 31, 2013 New version 1.4.1
- March 16, 2013 New version 1.5
- July 19, 2013 New version 1.6
- August 14, 2013 New version 1.6.1
- September 17, 2013 New version 2.0
- October 09, 2013 New version 2.0.2
- November 28, 2013 New version 2.1
- December 21, 2013 New version 2.2
- January 15, 2014 New version 2.2.1
- February 27, 2014 New version 2.2.2
- April 11, 2014 New version 2.3
- April 17, 2014 New version 2.3.1
- October 06, 2014 New version 3.0
- November 03, 2014 New version 3.0.1
- November 14, 2014 New version 3.0.2
- December 20, 2014 New version 3.1
- January 24, 2015 New version 3.1.1
- February 03, 2015 New version 3.1.2
- April 29, 2015 New version 3.2
- May 10, 2015 New version 3.2.1
- July 25, 2015 New version 3.3
- August 13, 2015 New version 3.3.1
- August 22, 2015 New version 3.3.2
- November 07, 2015 New version 4.0
- November 10, 2015 New version 4.0.1
- November 14, 2015 New version 4.0.2
- December 19, 2015 New version 4.0.4
- January 16, 2016 New version 4.1