148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: DRAW FORTH :: Read Our Full Review >>
Concepts is a free drawing app designed to make precision drafting and sketching simpler thanks to its intuitive interface and easy-to-use toolbar.
What's New- Adobe Creative Cloud Market. Includes thousands of free assets you can pull in to your drawings, like product mockups, icons, patterns, and more.
- Adobe and Adonit stylus updates.
- Bug Fixes
If you missed 3.0, check out the all-new Layers, Measurement + DXF Export, Adobe CC + PSD Export, and a fully redesigned experience!
Our next release is really, really cool. Follow our progress at http://twitter.com/ConceptsApp and http://facebook.com/ConceptsApp
App DescriptionTHINK VISUALLY - BEST APPS OF 2013
Concepts combines the precision of technical drawing with the elegance and style of artistic sketching. Use an infinite canvas, flexible multi-touch shape guides, after-the-fact stroke adjustments, and powerful export options to bring all your ideas to life.
DESIGN WITH LINES
Use flexible multi-touch Shape Guides to create perfect lines, arcs, angles, ellipses, and rectangles; perfect for layout and perspective, creating structure, and anything you'd use a ruler for. Combined with Snap, Scale and Measurement, you can create accurate representations of anything in your head.
TAMPER WITH TIME
Pen and paper don’t offer the flexibility of picking up a line and moving it, scaling it, or changing the ink weight and color. Select any stroke at any time, or select groups of strokes by dragging a finger. Add, duplicate and merge layers, and enjoy the freedom of a digital environment.
SEND YOUR WORK TO THE REAL WORLD
When you're ready, export your work to dozens of professional applications for further use or send to colleagues via email, web link, or cloud backup solutions. Now supporting high-resolution (300dpi+), vector (SVG), CAD (DXF), and Adobe Photoshop (PSD) exports.
IT'S IN THE DETAILS
Infinite canvas with sharp zoom and rotation, real-scale paper size guides, layout guides, transparency, graph paper and isometric grids, pressure sensitive styli (Adobe, Adonit, HEX3, Pogo, and Wacom), and all pens, brushes, and paper types are free. Import multiple (manipulable) images, add text labels, use an adaptive interface inspired by game design, and get extreme flexibility with all lines and layers.
WHAT DO I USE CONCEPTS FOR?
• Architects, Engineers, Surveyors, and Landscape Designers enjoy the easy flow and technical precision of the shape guides, snap, scaled measurement, and the 300dpi+ printable output options.
• Product Designers and Makers can easily sketch an idea, make tweaks at a stroke level, then export right to SVG or DXF for laser cutting and other forms of rapid prototyping.
• Educators and Creative Professionals create mindmaps and brainstorm on an infinite canvas, manipulate individual pieces, then present to the classroom or audience via AirPlay.
• Use personal photos for layouts, tracing, and visual reference. Add markup and annotations to images and send them anywhere.
• Kids love exploring their ideas using Concepts' simple interface and cool tools.
• Find your own unique uses -- Concepts is as flexible as your imagination.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
• Award Winning: Apple selected Concepts for the Best Apps of 2013 in 12 countries! Tabby Awards 2013: Best Creation & Design App.
• Nancy said "I use probably 15 to 20 drawing and photo apps in an average week. This is without a doubt, one of my favorites, made by and for professionals. The options are many and are not typical, but are smart. Totally worth the purchase."
• John says "This has the potential to be the ultimate design tool - the freedom to sketch with the power of vector manipulation."
• Dave said "So much power with a simple, stylish interface. A tool for makers to design and build their dreams."
• Grim says "This is the future in design."
TopHatch is enabling the next generation of creatives to design and build their dreams.
We're dedicated to quality, and we update often. If you experience any problems with this release or have suggestions for improvement, please contact us directly so we can quickly address them!
COPIC is the trademark of Too Corporation. Special thanks to Claudine Zafra, Ray Chen, Evan Bronstein AIA LEED GA, Taylor Lane, and Erica Christensen for cover art!
November 14, 2014 New version 3.0.2
October 19, 2014 New version 3.0
August 05, 2014 New version 2.3.1
February 28, 2014 New version 2.2.2
January 29, 2014 New version 2.2.1
October 04, 2013 New version 2.0.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release