- Fix bugs.
All the messaging functions of Twitter, Facebook, and mixi collected together in a single application! Bring all your conversations together in one place with SocialMessage.
If you switch over to SocialMessage, you can avoid all the hassle of having to check your messages in multiple applications one by one. You can also collect messages from the same person across different services into one cohesive unit.
Since our application is used only for messaging, you'll no longer be tempted to waste your time checking your timeline.
■ Main Features
- Collect and manage all of your SNS messages from Twitter, Facebook, and mixi in one place.
- Gather and view messages from the same person's multiple accounts in one place.
- Different message screen themes (choose from 5 options).
- Send messages from your archive by e-mail in HTML format.
- In-line display of images in your messages.
- Receive PUSH notifications when a message is received.
- Choose from a variety of sounds for PUSH notifications (more than 20 different options).
■ How to use
First, please configure your Twitter and Facebook accounts. Then, arrange the same people across the multiple services as unique people within the application. [[[SocialMessage]]] refers to these "people" as "friends."
The application screen displays messages exchanged with your friends over a timeline regardless of the services used to send/receive those messages. Additionally, the application allows you to reply to those messages without being aware of the service being used. The application also allows you to change the screen design shown for each friend. Go ahead and enjoy SocialMessage by exchanging messages focused on "people."
- June 07, 2014 Initial release