Bet to Win has a brand new look and feel! We’ve taken everything you loved about the original app and given it the paint job it deserved. Our new user interface is clean, simple and easy to use. Apart from Bet to Win’s new look, we’ve also made the following changes:
- PICTURE SHARING!
Introducing the first social betting app with picture sharing! Attach photos of prizes up for grabs, proof of your victory or embarrassing moments for your friends!
- No more virtual currency (coins).
We decided to strip Bet to Win of any fluff. No games. Just bets!
- #Trending by default with option to make bets private.
If you want to keep your bet between friends, simply tap the button to employ our new privacy function that will keep your bet away from anyone who isn’t involved in your betting action!
- Live news feed!
Your bets will now be featured in our trending bets! And you can take part in others’ bets from around the globe!
Bet to Win has a brand new look. NOW WITH PICTURE SHARING!
How many times have you uttered the words “I bet you…”? Bet to Win offers you a way to keep track of all of the times you claim victory over those who just, quite frankly, don’t know what they’re talking about. Now you can keep track of all of the details of your bets, no matter what the topic of discussion. Think you know who’s going to win tonight’s game? Fancy yourself an accurate predictor of the future?
Select your opponent, describe the terms, define the antes and get betting. Bet to Win gives you one place to make your bets, post pictures and keep the smack talk going, all with the option to share with your friends on Facebook. So what’s your bet?
• Bet your friends about anything, anytime, anywhere.
• Picture sharing.
• Clean and simple interface.
• Efficient and easy to use.
• Social media integration (Facebook, Twitter, Google+)
• SMS invite ability.
• Trending Bet Feed
• Privacy options.
Awards & Recognition
▪ "3rd Place,First Annual TechLinks Pitch Competition." - Ottawa, 15 November, 2012
▪ "Ottawa Bootstrap Awards, Nomination, Guerrilla Marketing." - Bootstrap Awards, 23 February, 2012
- May 22, 2014 New version 2.0
- March 19, 2013 New version 1.1
- February 18, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- January 09, 2013 Initial release