Nigella’s bestselling and award-winning iPhone app, now available on the iPad – and featuring exclusive bonus reward recipes and a special recipe bundle available for purchase.
Smart, searchable and designed to make the most of whatever is in your fridge, the app includes over 100 recipes that create speedy, simple and delicious meals in just six steps or fewer. Combining video, audio and time-saving features, it makes every meal easy, bringing you inspiration from Nigella wherever you are.
Beautifully designed and produced, Nigella Quick Collection is an essential piece of kitchen kit for those short on time but big on taste. Bon app-étit!
** Apple App Store Best of 2012 for iPad **
** iTunes Editor’s Choice app **
** #1 Food & Drink app in over 20 countries **
EXCLUSIVE TO THE IPAD
• Beautiful full-screen recipe imagery optimised for the retina display
• New bonus recipes to unlock
• A free recipe-of-the-month from Nigella
• A special ‘Party Collection’ recipe bundle, available to purchase
• Over 100 Nigella recipes and rewards (including 30 exclusive to the app) that will help you create speedy, simple and (of course) delicious meals in six steps or fewer
• 20 inspirational and informative videos including helpful how-to guides and tips, introductions from Nigella and full recipe run-throughs
• Revolutionary voice control feature, or the option to email and print out recipes for later, to keep sticky fingers away from your iPad
• Helpful notes from Nigella along the way to keep you cooking with confidence
• Search and discover new recipes through different categories including: Quick Collection chapter-by-chapter; Why Not Try?; What’s in Your Fridge? and Food Moods
• Access recipes and beautiful photographs by browsing through recipe cards
• Add multiple recipes to a shopping list. View your list by recipe or supermarket aisle, then edit if needed and tick off as you shop
• Personalise your Quick Collection app by selecting recipe favourites and adding your own voice or text notes to recipes
• Share your recipe plans via Facebook and email. Invite friends for dinner or email a list of ingredients from a selection of templates written by Nigella
Nigella Lawson is the author of many bestselling books including How to Eat, How to Be a Domestic Goddess, Nigella Express, Nigella Christmas, Kitchen and Nigellissima – which, together with her successful TV series, have made hers a household name around the world. She lives in London with her family.
This app is optimised for iPad2 o/s 5.1.1 +
- October 17, 2012 Initial release
- February 07, 2013 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99
- March 12, 2013 Price increase: $3.99 -> $6.99