*** Play Dark Paladin for FREE + 5 free stages with Holy Archer
The world needs a Hero! Now, choose your hero and experience the raging war between the Undead and Human races as you immerse yourself in each Hero’s story!
# The story of “Holy Archer”, the elven hero.
Holy Archer whose fiancé needlessly died during the first Hero War is once again standing up against the evil power, the Undead, to save the world.
# The story of “Dark Paladin”, the paladin who turned unholy.
He was once a Hero to the Human Alliance. He took an oath to vanquish the enemies of peace, but the countless battles with this scourge began to wear on our hero slowly turning him into what he once swore to fight.
Defence Hero II is a highly addictive side-scrolling tower defense, action/strategy game. Raise heroes, collect battle cards, plus many more fun elements to be found throughout the game.
*** CHOOSE your Hero!
- Choose your Hero to play through the epic story! (More heroes to be updated.)
- Level up your hero to unlock a variety of skills.
*** ASSEMBLE your own team of warriors!
- Collect +30 unique unit & +50 item cards and load out your deck for battle.
- Explore a variety of strategies by uniquely composing the cards in your deck.
*** CUSTOMIZE your own battle cards
- Reinforce your units, and fuse your items by enchanting.
- Create cards that will turn the tables on the enemies!
*** FULFILL the various missions!
- Battle Missions: Protect your tower & destroy the enemy tower. Summon your various units to help siege the enemy’s tower!
- Boss Missions: Defeat four different kinds of fearsome giant bosses like a Gold Dragon, Quake, and more! Seek them all out for yourself!
- Capture Missions: Capture and win the Magic-Stone before your enemy!
- Survival Missions: Your hero is trapped! Destroy all enemies to survive! Only the last man standing wins!
- Gold Rush: Earn extra gold through this bonus mission for buying more battle cards!
*** Challenge your friends!
- Challenge & compete with your friends through the iOS game center
*** No time for slacking!
- Use your instincts to generate your units, use the item cards, and use the hero’s powerful skills all at the same time!
- October 18, 2012 Initial release