We've rebuilt this app so it's faster and easier to use, with updated content!
- New maps give you the most current and up-to-date info
- High-speed GPS location feature
- New dashboard menu increases user-friendliness for social media and maps
- A Refresh button for social media grabs the latest post from Facebook, Twitter, Blog
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
HurricaneTrack is a must-have for your hurricane and weather app collection. Why? Because it is the ONLY app that takes you there. Don't just track hurricanes, understand them from a team of experts who have been in over 20 hurricanes! HurricaneTrack is the official app of HurricaneTrack.com, a leader in hurricane news, information and live reporting right where the hurricanes make landfall.
Users of HurricaneTrack get:
- Daily Video Blog detailing any tropical cyclone development potential and in-depth analysis of potential landfall threats.
- Live web cam images from the HurricaneTrack.com team during landfalls along the U.S. coastline.
- Live weather data (wind and pressure) from our own wind towers designed specifically for gathering data during hurricanes and tropical storms.
- EXCLUSIVE video blogs from the field during our landfall missions. These video updates will cover information and impacts before, during and after hurricane and tropical storm landfall events. NO OTHER APP will have the reporting that HurricaneTrack will offer. This feature alone is going to keep you informed every step of the way as we track and intercept landfalling hurricanes and tropical storms.
- Web cam and GPS tracking of the HurricaneTrack.com Chevy Tahoe during our field missions. You'll see what we see and can keep track of our every move as we head out to intercept the greatest storms on earth!
And coming soon: our own custom generated tracking maps covering the Atlantic Basin PLUS Tropical Cyclone Heat Potential tracking maps which shows the current and forecast track of tropical cyclones in the Atlantic Basin over NOAA TCHP maps. This will be EXCLUSIVE to HurricaneTrack and available when the first update gets published.
There are plenty of excellent hurricane tracking and info apps out there.
There is only ONE app that will take you in to the eye and provide a level of service, images, data and video like you've never seen before. And it's only available with HurricaneTrack for iOS devices. Get it now and be ready when the hurricanes come!
- June 09, 2014 Initial release