- Homophones (such as "by" and "buy", "for" and "four") don't show in the same quiz question.
- Improved Custom Word List Screen (sorting, pagination, usability, colors).
Please support new features by rating this app!
Did you know that automatic recognition of Sight Words is critical for functional literacy?
This fun game covers all five levels of Dolch Sight Words. It makes the most of study time. How? By remembering which words are more challenging to your student and asking them more often.
Playing just five minutes a day with this game could make a dramatic difference in your student's future.
The importance of complete Sight Words mastery cannot be overstated. These are some of the most frequently used words in the English language. Even though there are only about 200 Sight Words, they make up approximately 50 to 70 percent of any general, non-technical text. Therefore, fast recognition of Sight Words is an essential part of functional literacy.
- Colorful graphics
- Fun sounds
- Automatically creates a list of 10 words that need more work.
- Add custom words featuring your or your child's voice.
- This App is ad-free.
- June 06, 2014 Initial release
- March 17, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- August 28, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- September 19, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 24, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 09, 2016 New version 5.4.2
- February 27, 2016 New version 5.5
- March 16, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 05, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 17, 2016 New version 5.9.1
- November 18, 2016 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!