Fixed a minor bug.
● NEWS : Dot Square - New Puzzle Game Released !!!
"The Magical Number Seven, Plus or Minus Two: Some Limits on Our Capacity for Processing Information" is one of the most highly cited papers in psychology. It was published in 1956 by the cognitive psychologist George A. Miller of Princeton University's Department of Psychology in Psychological Review. It is often interpreted to argue that the number of objects an average human can hold in working memory is 7 ± 2. This is frequently referred to as Miller's Law.
Can you remember well?
If you want to check your short-term memory,
let's play the 7+ !!!
It is a extremely addictive short-term memory game!
- Combo System
- Time, Chunk, Hint, Pass and Continue items
- Retina Display Supported
- GameCenter Leaderboards
- GameCenter Achievements
- iOS 4.3 or later (iOS 10 Compatible)
● SUPPORT E-MAIL : [email protected]
- June 18, 2014 Initial release