Provided a new UI which prompts the Patient to update their daily status
FORCE Connect allows patients of FORCE-enabled clinics to access their entire rehab program from their mobile device. FORCE Connect users can now play their home exercise videos, log their compliance, purchase recommended gear, send and receive messages anytime, anywhere. FORCE Therapeutics connects patients and providers via innovative web and mobile solutions that improve the rehab experience and drive better outcomes.
The FORCE Connect app keeps patients on track with the rehab program prescribed by their orthopedic surgeon or physical therapist through full recovery.
FORCE-enabled care teams can track their patients' rehab activities via the FORCE TherEx web platform. With FORCE Connect, everything is now seamlessly interconnected.
Who can use FORCE Connect?
Patients of FORCE-enabled clinics can subscribe to FORCE Connect.
How to use FORCE Connect?
Patients sign in to FORCE Connect using the same login credentials as their FORCE TherEx patient portal.
FORCE Connect is free for patients who are working with FORCE-enabled institutions and have been assigned a home program by their therapist or doctor.
- September 17, 2012 Initial release
- October 07, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- November 20, 2012 New version 1.0.2
- July 12, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- August 10, 2013 New version 1.2.3
- October 09, 2013 New version 1.2.5
- November 25, 2013 New version 1.2.6
- November 25, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- December 31, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- January 25, 2014 New version 1.3.0
- January 25, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- February 15, 2014 New version 1.3.1