Added support for iOS 8.
Fixed a possible crash when the app starts.
Added an age-check to protect access to the web and the App Store.
• A fully interactive storybook for early readers featuring the beloved Little Monster
• Based on the award winning titles originally published by Living Books
"This is a really cute and relatable story, with some great interactive features. Kids can really take part in the "lessons" at school with Little Monster. When they work with numbers and letters on the chalkboard, kids can tap on the numbers and letters to hear them labeled and practice right along with the class.
The story actually covers a lot here - routines, school lessons, helping friends out, being different, etc.
This is an award winning story for reason - it really is a good story!"
- A Matter of App
Have you ever wished you could play inside a story and really interact with all the characters and words? Now you can! Little Monster at School is an imaginative and interactive reading experience with fully animated content loved by children, parents and teachers alike.
Wanderful brings every page of this timeless Mercer Mayer story to life. Read and play along with Little Monster on a fun-filled day at school as he explores different subjects with his classmates and makes friends with Yally, an often difficult fellow student.
• Includes both English and Spanish with dynamic switching between the languages
• 18 animated pages, plus a special “story within the story”
• Two pages of alphabet and counting lessons – say your lessons along with the class
• Virtually every item on each page comes to life when tapped
• A hidden animated surprise on each page – see if you can find the “zipperumpazoo”
• Move between pages with swipe or with scrolling page navigation
• Multiple settings to customize the App for your child’s reading experience
• Two modes: “Read to Me” and the fully interactive “Let Me Play”
• Parental tips to help you get the most out of this Wanderful interactive storybook
• Teacher resources include a 31 page overview of Wanderful interactive storybooks Classroom Activities and a free preview of the Little Monster at School Classroom Activities guide
• The full 42 page Classroom Activities guide is available as an upgrade
Wanderful’s goal is to bring outstanding interactive storybooks to a new generation of children. We hope Little Monster at School provides your family, children and students with hours of story play.
Little Monster at School is written and illustrated by Mercer Mayer, who has published over 300 books in a variety of illustrative styles.
Wanderful creates engaging interactive storybooks for children that are educational, fun, and above all safe and appropriate. Our apps:
• do not collect any information
• do not contain ads
• do contain in-app purchases
• do not have active links to websites or social networks
• do use analytics to improve our app experience but only in aggregate and never with
personally identifiable data
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- October 25, 2014 New version 1.3