-iOS 7 support
-Native iPad support
-Unlimited Speech Transaction for just $0.99
TalkingCal is a voice enabled calculator for use by individuals who are blind or have some vision impairments. However, children can learn how to count by using the TalkingCal.
This app is recommended also for
- People with learning disabilities
- People who are learning English
- Children to learn how to count.
- Hands-free calculations
- Just for fun....
The users touch numbers and arithmetic signs on the calculator's keyboard and the app will speak the numbers, arithmetic signs, and the result.
You can talk to the app too!
Please visit http://www.iSpeak4U.com to leave a comment or get support.
- July 30, 2012 Initial release
- August 16, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 02, 2012 New version 2.0
- October 04, 2012 New version 2.5.1
- December 18, 2013 New version 3.0
- December 18, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- July 11, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99