What's New* iOS 5.0
* iPhone 5 compatible
* Retina screen support
* Elevation 400m Layer
* Updated trail cartography
* Additional sites and services
* Faster loading performance
* Refreshed user interface
App Description"Best digital road and trail map of Torres del Paine National Park."
Our cartographers design maps that looks wonderful on your iPhone, iTouch and iPad.
Hiking trails, highways, roads, guided hikes, horse paths, rivers and cruises include distance markers and path lighting.
This version includes 400 meter semi-transparent elevation bands. These help you determine the difficulty level of hiking trails.
The map includes all of the campgrounds, hotels, ranger stations, lakes, shelters, peaks and scenic views in and around the park. It has the road kilometer markings between Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales and the park.
Enable the GPS to see your progress along roads, trails and rivers. The app shows the latitude, longitude and elevation for your position.
When you visit Torres del Paine National Park in Patagonia you will hear these questions:
- How many kilometers to Torres del Paine?
- How far of hike is it to Lodge Paine Grande?
- How long is the Torres del Paine “W” hiking trail?
- How many kilometers did we walk on Rio Grey Trail?
- How far of drive is it to Puerto Natales?
- How long is the Glacier Grey cruise?
Torres del Paine Road & Trail Map is an incredible asset to help you learn about the park.
November 08, 2013 New version 4.0.0
December 05, 2012 New version 3.0
August 28, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
July 28, 2012 Initial Release