If you are a photo enthusiast and want high quality professional photos, SetMyCamera Pro can help! SetMyCamera Pro includes tools to remotely trigger your camera, aid in composing better photographs with its Field of View (FoV) utility, and assist in camera configurations for both Depth of Field (DoF) and minimum shutter speed using your DSLR, SLR or other Camera.
Begin capturing award winning photographs with better compositions that are clear and sharp with stunning control over focus depth. SetMyCamera Pro makes it easier than ever to capture the perfect photo that will impress your friends and win you awards. As a field guide or teaching aid, SetMyCamera Pro is the one tool for better photos.
***** What others say about SetMyCamera Pro:
“SetMyCamera Pro aids depth of field calculations and serves as a great teaching tool” – MacWorld
"SetMyCamera Pro shows you the data in a way that leaves no room for confusion” – MacWorld
• Main Features of SetMyCamera Pro:
+DoF – Aperture (f/stop) settings for more advanced photographs,
+DoF – Hyperfocal information,
+FoV – Composition assistance for award winning photos,
+RCT - Remote Camera Triggering for group photos, Long Exposure, HDR or advanced compositions,
+SSR - Shutter Speed Recommendations to prevent blurred pictures,
+Distance unit conversion calculator,
+Crop Factor, Magnification and Angle of View (AoV) calculator,
+35mm Effective Lens Equivalence Calculator,
+In app assistance guide,
+Flashlight utility for supported devices,
+Supports English and Metric units,
+Social Media connectivity.
• Why SetMyCamera Pro?
SetMyCamera Pro takes the guesswork out of capturing the perfect photograph. SetMyCamera applications help you to take the best shots with less hassle and confusion using your DSLR, SLR or any camera with user configurable capabilities.
Whether you are taking pictures of friends and family, preserving the beauty of an afternoon hike or on a professional photo shoot, SetMyCamera Pro will help you capture the moment. How many awards could you win with higher quality images?
• RCT uses IR communications* to trigger a camera from up to 15 yards/meters away. SetMyCamera Pro supports instant triggering, intervalometer, time lapse images, and bracketing for High Dynamic Range (HDR) images.
• DoF includes Hyperfocal information and uses easily thumbwheel settings for fast inputs without typing. Animated graphics aid in DoF understanding.
• FoV is the perfect guide for composing award winning compositions complete with zoom, histograms and grid lines and includes pause and save features. SetMyCamera Pro also offers image stabilization, brightness adjustment and image enhancement features.
• SSR are used to eliminate motion burr photos to insure perfect sharp photos when hand holding your camera.
• DoF, SSR and FoV features are compatible with all DSLR, SLR and cameras having user adjustable settings for aperture and shutter speeds.
••• Visit us at SetMyCamera.com •••
Follow us on:
*Requires IR transmitter for Remote Camera Triggering (see http://setmycamera.com/SMC_IR/SMC_IR.html for details) and one of the supported cameras listed below:
Canon cameras supporting the IR protocol:
ELPH 370Z, Jr., Sport, Z3
ELAN 7/7E/7N/7NE, Elan II/IIE
Sure Shot 130u, 130u II, Z115, Z135, Z155, Z180u, Z90W
EOS Rebel XT, XTi, XSi, T1i, T2, T2i, T3i, T4i, T5i, Ti
EOS 100D, 300D, 350D, 400D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 600D, 700D
EOS 6D, 7D, 60D, 60Da, 70D, 5D Mark I, II, III
Nikon cameras supporting the IR Protocol:
Nikon 1: J1, J2, J3, V1, V2
D40, D40x, D50, D60, D70, D70s D80, D90, D600, D610
Nikon D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D7000, D7100,
CoolPix P7000, P7100, 7700, 8400, 8800
Nikon F65, F55, N65, N75, Pronea S, Nuvis S,
Lite•Touch 150ED QD, 140ED QD, 130ED QD, 110s QD, 100W QD
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- July 21, 2014 New version 1.3.5