● minor improvements and optimisations
Welcome to "Kids Puzzles School 4+", the version of the ultimate kids' puzzle app for iPad that includes 120 picture perfect puzzles for kids aged 4+ to help them progressively refine their observational skills to master puzzles. For even more family fun it also includes a unique two player mode. Besides kids jigsaw puzzles it also includes shape puzzles.
● Eight (8) different player profiles available for the entire family.
● Star reward system, children complete puzzles to earn stars to climb the family chart.
● Two Player mode, family members race each other to complete their puzzle first to win even more stars.
● Adaptive learning through increased difficulty (may be changed through settings):
○ Level 1: Puzzles pieces not rotated and picture hint.
○ Level 2: Puzzle pieces not rotated and reduced picture hint.
○ Level 3: Puzzle pieces randomly rotated no picture hint.
● Passcode locking available to prevent user switching (may be set through settings).
● Positive reinforcement sound effects.
● Unique puzzle pieces strip, flick left or right to view pieces.
● Eight different themes Toys, Animals, Fruits, Vegetables, Vehicles, Fairy-tales, Colors and Shapes.
● Choice of avatar or picture for user profiles.
● Additional Puzzles:
○ 120 picture perfect shapes puzzles 2 to 7 pieces for ages 2+,
○ 100 picture perfect frame puzzles 35 and 45 pieces for ages 6+.
● User interface specifically designed for the amazing new iPad retina display.
“Kids Puzzles School 4+” is an educational app that will help children progressively refine their observational skills and hand eye coordination playing puzzles to their hearts desire.
If you like “Kids Puzzles School 4+” be sure to check out our Apple featured, top rated and highly reviewed “Word Book and Puzzle Box”!
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
We follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids' apps, set by MOMs with Apps.
At ReadnLearn your children's privacy and safety is our priority that is why our app:
◇ Does not collect/share any user's personally identifiable information.
◇ Does not contain Social Network Integration or other Social Features.
◇ Does not contain ads.
◇ Contains In-App Purchases for additional content that are purchased once
◇ Contains "Feedback", "Tell a Friend", "Rate Now" and "Gift Now" buttons that are on a contained, parent targeted screen, only accessible through "Press and Hold" buttons.
◇ Contains a "More Games" button and corresponding page.
For more information please visit: readnlearn.com/#privacy
At ReadnLearn we love what we do, developing fun and educational applications for children. We are a passionate and committed small team of parents, who are graphics artists and developers. Our team is augmented by educators and our own children, our awesome beta testing team!
If you have any comments, suggestions, or feedback please email us at [email protected]
Visit us: readnlearn.com
Like us: www.facebook.com/ReadnLearnApps
Follow us: www.twitter.com/ReadnLearnApps
- July 25, 2012 Initial release
- July 27, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 30, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- September 02, 2012 New version 1.5
- October 04, 2012 New version 1.6
- December 05, 2012 New version 1.7
- December 15, 2012 New version 1.8
- June 28, 2013 New version 1.9
- August 10, 2013 New version 2.1
- December 17, 2013 New version 2.4
- January 08, 2014 New version 2.5
- March 22, 2014 New version 2.7
- July 25, 2014 New version 2.9
- August 16, 2014 New version 3.0
- October 23, 2014 New version 3.1
- November 10, 2015 New version 3.2
- February 15, 2016 New version 3.2.1
- February 24, 2016 New version 3.2.2