Bug fixes and performance improvement.
One of the top rated Collectible Card Battle Games!
Now iOS8 and Android compatible!
Embark on an epic journey to suppress the monster invasion and claim your place as the strongest Soulbinder! You'll battle and capture thousands of legendary monsters, imbue them with sacrificial powers, and undertake endless quests, all while fighting other powerful players from across the globe!
What Players Are Saying:
"A world filled of strategies and unique challenges...If you want to get lost in a game that emphasis friendship and hardcore teamwork, I highly recommend Immortalis"
"I've been through a lot of these card games; LoC, GS, GC, MM, NFL, MLB, RoB, DW, just a few to name. I've ended up quitting most if not all of those, but Immortalis is different, it's much more than individual strength. It brings out a whole different level of teamwork that few other games can."
---The Crystal Wars Are Coming---
Are you the best of the best? Battle to become one of the Top 50 players
Special Rewards and In-Game Titles will be awarded to Top Players!
Grab your comrades and battle other Guilds for supremacy, 5 times a day!
- Over 1,000 cards - Conjure, battle, and collect thousands of legendary creatures to fight by your side and create your decks
- Unique Sub-Deck system - Build two customized decks for double strategies during fights!
- A plethora of unique, fast-paced quest zones to conquer!
- Experience striking dark character and monster art with evolutionary progression!
- Create guilds for cooperative play and battle players in epic Guild vs. Guild battles!
- Climb to the top of the leader boards and participate in epic ranked combat!
- Collect crystals through PvP combat to unlock new monsters and special items!
- Join special scheduled events featuring incredibly powerful enemies. Conquer them and reap mighty rewards
DOWNLOAD & PLAY NOW FOR FREE ON iOS AND ANDROID!
All Rights Reserved
Immortalis, 2012, Aeria Games Europe, GmbH
Guardian Battle of Glory, 2012, Pokelabo, inc
Immortalis is a trademark ("(TM)" for the United States) of Aeria 51, LLC and Pokelabo, Inc. in the United States and elsewhere.
- January 24, 2013 Initial release
- February 22, 2013 New version 1.4
- May 01, 2013 New version 1.5
- July 26, 2013 New version 1.6
- September 17, 2013 New version 1.7
- October 09, 2013 New version 1.8
- January 22, 2014 New version 1.9
- September 03, 2014 New version 1.10