- iOS 6 support
- Additional textbooks
- Minor optimizations
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!!
From the makers of FlαshGrεεk — ParseGreek LITE is a fully functional version of ParseGreek. The LITE version contains a smaller database of 2,900 forms (the full version contains 8,800+ forms) and contains compatibility with only the first 3 chapters of the supported textbooks. ParseGreek is designed to help both beginning and advanced students of New Testament Greek by quizzing them on the parsing of verbs, nouns, adjectives, and pronouns. Advanced students can quiz themselves by frequency and other criteria.
For beginning students, ParseGreek has been designed to be compatible with today's top intro grammars:
- William Mounce, Basics of Biblical Greek (2009)
- N. Clayton Croy, Biblical Greek Primer (1999)
- James Hewett, New Testament Greek (2009)
- David Alan Black, Learn to Read New Testament Greek (2009) - Gerald Stevens, New Testament Greek Primer (2010)
- Jeremy Duff, Elements of New Testament Greek (2005).
"put away your flashcards and pick up Danny Zacharias' ParseGreek app today. You'll wonder like me, "How did I ever survive Greek without this?" " —Matthew D. Montonini (http://tinyurl.com/7998qh2)
- June 10, 2014 Initial release