App DescriptionHuman fears are so different and ridiculous, for example, the fear of sweating (hydrosophobia), the excessive concern with body image (dysmorphophobia) or the fear of falling in love (philophobia). Scientists have been able to clearly divide and classify human phobias over the years. After downloading PhobiaGame you will be able to know why in the hotels where Jim Carry stays all the night lamps should be without lampshades, what happened with Scarlett Johansson in her childhood that now she has a horror of cockroaches, how Nicole Kidman overcomes the fear of a film set and a scientific term for what you fear the most.
The PhobiaGame app is a board game and a modern phobias guide. In addition, the annex will provide the extensive information on fears of the modern stars and famous people of the past.
The Phobia game is simple and designed for several players what will let you have fun in a good company of friends or just nice people. According to the rules of the game a leader should explain to the players a phobia appeared on the device screen using one of the three ways: by drawing, explaining or using gestures. The player who guesses correctly becomes the leader for next turn.
Features and possibilities:
- A full list and description of human phobias and fears known to scientists.
- The "Phobias of the stars" section – find out what our cult figures fear.
- The Phobia game.
- A possibility to form a list of the selected phobias.
- Searching for phobias by the key words.
- A possibility to share the information you like with your friends in social networks.
July 18, 2012 Initial Release