- iPad Air stability issues addressed.
- Loading animation functionality addressed.
- Additional crash and performance fixes.
Magic 2014 is a high performance game and runs best on iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, and iPad Mini with Retina display. For an optimal experience, please close any other open apps and ensure there are no active downloads running in the background.
Ignite your spark with Magic 2014 — Duels of the Planeswalkers!
Magic: The Gathering is the world’s premier trading card game. Become a Planeswalker and travel the planes of existence unleashing a torrent of spells and creatures.
• 3 decks, each with 5 unlockable cards
• Single-player campaign across the plane of Shandalar
• One Planeswalker duel
• Sealed Play mode; explore a deckbuilding experience
Additional content is also available for purchase. Premium content package will get you:
• 7 additional decks to unlock
• 250+ additional cards unlockable through play
• 4 deadly opponents, including the Planeswalker Chandra Nalaar
• 18 additional Campaign levels across the planes of Ravnica, Alara, Innistrad and Zendikar, plus 11 revenge matches
• 10 puzzling challenges
• Online one-on-one Multiplayer play
• Two-Headed Giant and Custom Game modes
• Access to deck key and foil conversion in-app purchases
• Additional downloadable content as it becomes available
Game content available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Brazilian Portuguese only.
Magic 2014 runs best on iPad 3 or later.
- December 18, 2013 New version 1.4.1
- December 10, 2013 New version 1.4.0
- December 04, 2013 New version 1.3.0
- November 06, 2013 New version 1.2.0
- September 19, 2013 New version 1.1.0
- July 25, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- June 29, 2013 Initial release