The Early Access Card Database is now available to view cards in the Companion App
Improved messaging for late registered events
Assorted bug fixes
Introducing the official Magic: The Gathering Companion App, the quickest way to participate in events at your store - Show up. Magic Companion does the rest.
- Built in Life Counter
- The Official Magic App for Store Events
- Get Event Pairs & Standings
- Create & Run Personal Events at Home
JOIN EVENTS AT YOUR STORE
Quickly and easily join limited and constructed events at participating local stores. With Magic Companion you can easily find your next match and be notified when a new round begins.
How to participate in an event with Magic Companion:
1. Attend an event at participating local stores. Find one at locator.wizards.com
2. Open Magic Companion and select JOIN EVENT
3. Enter the Event Code provided by your local store.
4. Find your first matchup and get playing!
TRACK YOUR PLAY
Tracking event play is now easier for stores and easier for you. Check event standings, get notifications on new rounds, report your match results automatically, and use a built-in life counter to chart you play.
RUN YOUR OWN EVENTS FROM ANYWHERE
Stage tournaments for up to 8 friends in the Home Tournament Organizer. Add in their names, then let the app track pairing and standings.
Magic Companion is in active development and will continue to release new features. We value your feedback!
Note: A Wizards Account is required for in-store events, running events of more than 8 players at home, and unlocking advanced event setting at home.
- July 15, 2020 Initial release
- October 23, 2020 New version 1.0.12
- November 12, 2020 New version 1.1.1
- December 09, 2020 New version 1.1.2
- August 05, 2021 New version 1.3.1