★★ Looking for adrenaline rush? Try our brand new classic - Ski Jumping Pro! ★★
● Facebook SDK 3.1 integration
● Common non-FB and FB rankings
"Excellent mobile game" Inside Mobile Apps
"Neon Blitz is obviously a fairly straightforward and simple game, that simplicity is what makes it hard to put down." 148Apps
"Neon Blitz’s 60-second gameplay makes for short-bursts of fun, perfect as a quick escape on a busy day." NineOverTen
"Neon Blitz is a fast-paced line tracing game that’s simple to play and challenging to conquer." Apps On Tapp
"A very simple game, but very exciting and that requires all your dexterity." addicted2apple
"Simple in theory, but harder in practice, it's surprisingly addictive." thegoodwebguide
"Makes you appreciate how fun the simple things in life can be." touchmyapps
Neon Blitz builds upon the incredible success of its predecessor (#1 in over 30 countries & over 1.5 million downloads) and challenges you to ‘blitz’ your way through as many signs as possible in a minute to land the highest possible score. Build up your skills, then challenge friends on Facebook to beat your best score as well as check your standing against thousands of other players in the global rankings.
The idea behind Neon Blitz is incredibly simple but fiendishly challenging! Trace the different neon shapes with your finger as quickly and accurately as you can on the screen. Complete as many signs as you can in a minute, using power ups to boost your points and get the highest score. Bring street signs, landmarks, party items, sporting symbols, music and food to vibrant, colourful life by igniting their luminescent outlines on the screen then challenge.
Neon Blitz packs in hundreds of signs and fantastic social features as well as new weekly challenges for endless replayability. Have you got what it takes to Blitz it as a quick draw champ?
● Super simple addictive gameplay with over 800 levels
● Get the highest score possible in a minute
● Unlock constantly updated weekly contests and challenges
● Collect boosts and power ups to max out your score
● Challenge your friends via Facebook
● Check your standing in the global rankings
● Play along to your own soundtrack - choose from from your device’s music collection
- September 20, 2012 Initial release
- October 05, 2012 New version 1.0.4
- November 10, 2012 New version 1.0.5
- February 01, 2013 New version 1.1.0