★★ Fancy more action? Try our new smash hit Real Boxing ★★
● New touch controls
"BMX Jam exudes that one more go mentality in abundance.... BMX Jam is a fine example of how to produce an exciting arcade bike racing game that’s easy to pick up and play, but challenging to master." 148 Apps
Get ready to freestyle your way across 60 action packed levels in the most extreme BMX game ever to hit iPhone and iPad. BMX Jam give you unparalleled freedom to pull off the most amazing tricks, rack up mega scores, unlock new levels and challenge your friends to beat your best time across hair raising leaps, jumps, loops, fiery pits and much more!
BMX Jam’s action is set across four real world locations in San Francisco, Beijing, Sydney and Rio - each with their own unique characteristics, each providing bigger and badder challenges to test your riding skills to the max. The aim of BMX Jam is simple - make it across each level in the fastest possible time, collecting as many stars as you can. Leap across hazards and execute audacious tricks including front flips, bunny hops, barspins, X-up’s and more.
BMX Jam is packed with awesome social features to give you endless hours of gameplay, including the ability to challenge your friends on Facebook to beat your best times in ‘ghost mode’ and vice versa. Have you got what it takes to Jam with the best?
● Over 60 levels of adrenaline-fuelled action to unlock
● Pedal your way across four real world locations - San Francisco, Beijing, Sydney & Rio
● Perform amazing tricks and combos to boost your high score
● Pick up tons of power-ups and boosts to trick out and perform awesome moves
● Ride along girders, leap over mud holes and fire pits, bunny hop barrels, loop the loop and much more!
● Challenge your friends via Facebook. Beat their times in ‘ghost mode’ and vice versa
● Watch your spectacular crash outs in slowmo replay mode
● Take on the death-defying ‘barrel’ challenge minigame
● Beat your own best time with ‘ghost mode’
● Play along to your own soundtrack - choose from from your music collection
- June 10, 2014 Initial release