* new TAP control scheme - Tap instead of drag to place the bottom row. Hopefully this clears up the confusion about how to use the menu. Can be used in-game also.
* There is a now a music track!!! Access volume controls from the pause menu. (But it sounds great, thanks Tori!)
* New sound effects - sounds for level complete
* Fixed visual mismatch between level select screen graphics and actual levels for levels 3 and 4
* custom games - disabled mini pieces (too many bugs with it)
* custom games - disabled horizontal powerups when piece size is anything other than normal
* about screen - added "all apps" button
* Fixed a crashing bug with completing 200% on level 11. This also fixes the "all levels 200%" achievement. (Special thanks to @brackeen for reporting.)
Oppo-Citrus is a puzzle game with a catchy name!
Drag the row of fruit from the bottom into the middle of the gameboard, and try to make shapes of 4 or more of the same fruit. It's that easy!
Play Oppo-Citrus and enjoy the following features:
- 11 unique levels of increasing difficulty and complexity
- hand-drawn pixel graphics for iPhone and iPhone 5
- stereo sound effects made entirely using the sounds of fruit
- GameCenter leaderboards and achievements
- Beat the 11th level to unlock the custom game mode, for unlimited replayablity!
- December 24, 2012 New version 1.1
- November 22, 2012 New version 0.9.2
- November 20, 2012 Initial release