What's NewAbility to post pictures via Instagram app
Promote your own user profile or other's
App DescriptionFREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
Pictacular is the best way to browse your Instagram photo's on your iPad. Browse and comment pictures easily inline with the gorgeous Pinterest-style waterfall view (we also support emoji's in comments). You can also pin your Instagram photos to your Pinterest board as well. With Pictacular you can also explore photos based on categories (celebrities, animals, food, etc).
Here is what people say about Pictacular:
★★★★★ "I have been looking for an Instagram type app for my iPad and THIS APP is everything!!!!!." by Snoco1
★★★★★ "I don't normally write reviews but this app deserves a clap. I like being able to see comments & favorites without clicking too many things to get to it. by WordWhiz27.
Best of all, it's very easy to now share your Instagram photos to your Facebook and Twitter friends with Pictacular.
- Browse your Instagram feed, popular photos, photos taken nearby and your own photos
- Check who un-followed and who your new followers are
- Browse Instagram photos in fullscreen mode. Use swipes and gestures to navigate to the next picture.
- Easily like and comment on photos (double tap on photo to
like and tap and hold to present sharing options)
- Search for photo's based on tags or search for other
- Browse instagram photo by categories on our channels feed
- Easily navigate to other user's picture by tapping on the
- Easily navigate to see pictures based on hashtag by tapping
on the #hash
- Support both landscape and portrait mode, just place your iPad in any orientation
- Promote user's account to get more likes and followers
Unfortunately the Instagram API doesn't support photo upload.
In order to keep progressing, we need your continued support! Please write a review and rate the Pictacular app!
NOTE: This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.
February 20, 2013 New version 2.4
January 30, 2013 New version 2.3
January 08, 2013 New version 2.2
December 21, 2012 New version 2.1
November 22, 2012 New version 2.0
October 27, 2012 New version 1.0.7
June 11, 2012 Initial Release