• Apple Watch - Added indicators in top left corner to indicate whether the app is recording or if the iPhone app must be opened.
• iPhone, iPad - Bug fixes and improvements. Recommended for all users.
What’s New in 10.4.2:
Apple Watch Improvements:
• Increased font sizes for better readability.
• Reduced initial load time significantly.
• Updated default pages. Current users may update to our new default pages by going to More > Apple Watch > Pages and tapping Reset.
• Added new pages: Splits (Large), Statistics (Large), and Zones (Large).
• Added new option to make it easier to use when working out: Tap on any page to Start or Stop. Turn on More > Apple Watch > Page Press to trigger Start/Stop, Lap, or Announcements by tapping anywhere on any page.
• Added status icons for Health and Calendar sharing.
• Bug fixes.
What’s New in 10.4.1
• Bug fixes for iOS 7 users.
• Improvements for Apple Watch.
What’s New in 10.4
• Now supports Apple Watch!
• Updated Workout Explorer, including map paths drawn with zone colors.
• Updated zones - easier to use, and integrates with Apple Watch and Workout Explorer.
Apple Watch - See abvio.com/applewatch
• Set up, start, stop, lap and finish a workout all from the Apple Watch. Keep your iPhone in your pocket.
• Includes beautiful gauge pages with zones for speed / pace, heart rate, step cadence, cycle cadence, and power.
• Intensely configurable pages track any of more than 220 statistics.
• Splits and laps/intervals pages keep you seeing the trends.
• Force touch to start, stop, lap, or access settings from any page.
• Glance page quickly shows your latest workout stats.
• Notification pages prompt you with time, distance, intervals, and target alerts.
Workout Explorer - See abvio.com/explorer
• View the Workout Explore on your computer or on your iPhone.
• Shared by email, Twitter, Facebook, Strava, MyFitnessPal or dailymile.
• View within the app on any Info page for a workout.
• View your graph, splits, intervals, zones, and more.
• Select a zone to see your map path drawn with zone colors.
• Formerly called online workouts and ride/run/walk links, completely updated to take advantage of zones and Apple Watch.
Zones Update - See More > Zones
• Create and update zones with half the number of taps as before.
• Zone colors are displayed on Apple Watch on Gauge and Zones pages.
• New default zones: Existing users should consider viewing their zones and tapping Reset to use new defaults.
Note: Advanced features listed above require Elite.
Enjoy using 5K Runmeter? Please take a moment to give us a review. It really helps us, because the App Store prioritizes highly-rated apps. Please visit 5krunmeter.com/review or search the App Store.
Questions or issues? Please write to us at [email protected] and we will take great care of you.
Train to run your very first 5K race, and then continue with the award-winning Runmeter GPS capabilities that give you feedback and motivation to go farther, be healthier, and live longer.
Why purchase a limited 5K training application that you have to abandon after your first race is done? With 5K Runmeter GPS, you get:
• A 5K run/walk training plan for beginners created by a professional running coach.
• 10K, Half, and Marathon training plans for when you're ready for your next challenge.
• The complete capabilities of Runmeter GPS.
Experience core features and dependability for free, then upgrade to Elite to add powerful advanced features. (Elite features noted by *.)
• Records and stores unlimited numbers of workouts — years of workouts only take up the space of a few songs.
• No website login required.
• Swipe across the stopwatch to see pages of stats, maps, and graphs - completely configurable.
• View your workouts on a calendar, and organized by routes and activities.
• Summarize your statistics by day, week, month, year, and overall.
• Analyze your workouts on your iPad, updated with your latest data using iCloud. *
• View bar and pie charts of over 25 statistics across all your workouts. *
• Start, stop, lap, and view stats from the lock screen in iOS 8. *
• Exclude stopped time with automatic stop detection. *
• Record heart rate, bike speed, bike cadence, and bike power with sensors. *
• Records steps all day and cadence during workouts using the M7 coprocessor. (iPhone 5S or later.) *
• Stop, start, lap, and view stats with the Casio STB-1000 sports watch and the Wahoo RFLKT+ bike computer. *
• View terrain and traffic maps with Google Maps. *
• Automatically record the weather for your location. *
• Start and stop with your earphone remote. *
• Select from more than 120 configurable announcements including distance, time, speed, elevation, and heart rate. *
• Hear stats automatically at time or distance intervals, or on-demand with your earphone remote. *
• Listen to comments from friends and followers on Facebook, Twitter, and dailymile. *
• Compete against your previous workouts along a route.
• See your virtual competition on a map and in graphs.
• Import and compete against other people's workouts. *
• Hear announcements on how far you are ahead of or behind your competition. *
• Includes 5K, 10, half, and marathon running plans. *
• Design your own training plans. *
• Synchronize your plan with your iPhone calendar and your online calendars. *
• Supports cycling, running, walking, skating, skiing, and many other activities. *
• Keep on track with extremely configurable interval training, zones, and targets. *
• Set up repeating intervals, pyramid intervals, or tempo workouts. *
• Hear announcements that keep you in the zone. *
• Analyze your split, interval, and zone performance. *
• Post workouts to iOS 8 Health app (optional). *
• Use email, Facebook, Twitter, Strava and dailymile to share your workouts online. *
• Automatically keep family and friends notified of your location and progress. *
• Hear replies from family, coaches, and friends spoken using text-to-speech technology. *
• Share your workout calendar with your friends and coaches. *
• Import a route or virtual competitor by simply tapping on a GPX, TCX, FIT or KML link or file in Mail or Safari. *
• Export detailed CSV, GPX, TCX, FIT or KML files for use in maps, graphs, and social fitness sites. *
For cycling, running, walking, skiing, skating, and more
• Cyclemeter, Runmeter, Walkmeter, and 5K Runmeter are built from the same core foundation, but come preconfigured for cycling, running, walking, or training.
• Each app supports all features, activities, and plans.
Does not support iPod touch, which lacks GPS capabilities. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- May 21, 2015 New version 10.4.3
- March 18, 2015 New version 10.3.8
- January 27, 2015 New version 10.3.7
- December 18, 2014 New version 10.3.6
- November 13, 2014 New version 10.3.5
- November 05, 2014 New version 10.3.4
- October 27, 2014 New version 10.3.3
- October 20, 2014 New version 10.3.2
- October 06, 2014 New version 10.3.1
- September 27, 2014 New version 10.3
- July 25, 2014 New version 10.2.10
- July 20, 2014 New version 10.2.9
- June 27, 2014 New version 10.2.8
- June 26, 2014 New version 10.2.7
- May 29, 2014 New version 10.2.6
- May 14, 2014 New version 10.2.5
- April 05, 2014 New version 10.2.4
- March 12, 2014 New version 10.2.2
- March 04, 2014 New version 10.2.1
- February 18, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- February 17, 2014 New version 10.2
- December 01, 2013 New version 10.0.4
- November 09, 2013 New version 10.0.3
- November 01, 2013 New version 10.0.2
- October 08, 2013 New version 10.0.1
- September 20, 2013 New version 10.0
- May 31, 2013 New version 9.1.4
- April 28, 2013 New version 9.1.3
- April 17, 2013 New version 9.1.2
- April 01, 2013 New version 9.1.1
- February 14, 2013 New version 9.0.4
- February 12, 2013 New version 9.0.3
- January 31, 2013 New version 9.0.2
- January 01, 2013 New version 8.1.3
- December 21, 2012 New version 8.1.2
- December 15, 2012 New version 8.1.1
- December 04, 2012 New version 8.1
- October 09, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- September 22, 2012 New version 8.0
- September 02, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- September 02, 2012 New version 7.0.8
- August 22, 2012 New version 7.0.7
- August 08, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 19, 2012 New version 7.0.6
- July 16, 2012 Initial release