What's New- Minor Bug fixes
- Add search option in never
App Description~All application are just free or $0.99 for limited time~
April 29 2013. ~ May 06 2013.ďźďźDaysďź
iPlan for iPhoneăă$2.99â$0.99
iSave the moneyăă$0.99âFree
Cover to Coverăă$0.99âFree
iPlan for iPadăă$2.99â$0.99
I like filesăă$0.99âFree
UFO camera GOLDăă$2.99âFree
The smart way to read! Welcome to "Cover to Cover"
"Cover to Cover" is an all-inclusive book organizing app designed to look like your very own study. Bibliophiles can use the app to get more out of their reading.
âReading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.â -Richard Steele
âA room without books is like a body without a soul.â -Cicero
âLive always in the best company when you read.â -Sydney Smith
Use Cover to Coverâs simple interface to register the books you want to read, the books you are currently in the middle of, and the books youâve already finished. The app gives you intuitive control over your reading record through the list of book neatly organized in [Library].
And thatâs not all. Check out the special organizing tools in [Collections], be more deliberate about your reading choices with [Goal Settings], and share your reading progress on [Social Media]. These original and easy-to-use features are here to help you take your reading to the next level.
This is a special space that you can fill with the books that changed your life. A booklover like you has read hundreds of books, but only the truly unforgettable reads are gathered together and displayed on the very first page of [Library].
History was written in someoneâs study! This feature provides you with an intuitive way to organize and manage books that you want to read, books that are underway, and books that are already finished. No matter the book, you can find it through an Amazon search or add the information yourself. The category function provides a convenient way to organize your books once youâve added them.
3. Goal Management
If youâve ever tried to do more reading but found that life got in the way, this is the function for you! Once you set your goals, you can check them on the easy-to-understand graph. You can also use push alerts and badges to get timely reminders on how much you should be reading and updates on your progress! Itâs the easy way to make sure your goals get met.
-Exciting Additional Features
1. Simply press the [+] button on the top right of your library screen to add a new book.Â If you drag the newly added book down, the library search field will appear.
2. Simple design â serious features! Access the social media window with a single swipe for quick and convenient sharing of your latest reads.
3. Canât remember how many books youâre supposed to finish by today? A badge alerts you to the number of books you need to read according to your goal settings.
4. Busy folks wonât want to miss this one. Get an update on the status of your reading goals with a push alert!
5. What happens if you activated the push function without setting any goals? Enrich your life with famous quotations about reading!
More information can be found at this link: . We hope that "Cover to Cover" will make your reading experience even more enjoyable.
Keep reading â cover to cover!
March 14, 2014 New version 1.5
March 10, 2014 New version 1.4
April 29, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
August 04, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
August 03, 2012 New version 1.3
June 20, 2012 Initial Release