What's NewCarDust 1.1 update includes:
* rebuilt physics to provide for a much smoother learning curve
* two new difficulty levels, EASY and MEDIUM, providing a casual driving experience for inexperienced players (the HARD level remains for those who enjoy a true challenge)
* extended help system covering many aspects of the game (use the HELP button)
* new Handling Difficulty meter, showing how challenging the selected car-track combination is
* various fixes including better button scaling for greater resolutions.
Leave 'em in the dust!
App DescriptionLeave 'em in the dust!
From desolate wastelands to abandoned post-industrial suburbia, tire-burning dust eaters come together to risk life and limb in the CarDust challenge. Glory, riches and frequent oil changes await you on these inhospitable tracks!
* www.91mobiles.com: 4/5 "This game is surely one of the best car racing games out there on iTunes Store."
* www.iphoneclub.nl: "(...) you can enjoy it, and if you like the genre, you won't be disappointed." (from Dutch)
Compete with these hard-boiled veterans in battered, bizarre, age-old vehicles trying to cross the finish line in front of all others. Employ unusual, highly experimental (and probably illegal) technologies to gain an edge on your opponents! Race against the ghosts of the past - either yours or those of other racers (through OpenFeint).
This free package includes, among others:
- two peculiar vehicles remotely resembling cars
- two richly featured 3D tracks
- never-seen-before elbows and position switching powerups
- two casual race modes: QuickRace with up to 5 AI opponents, and TimeTrial enabling you to race your own “ghost”, or compete against world's best driver
- three difficulty levels, making for a smooth learning curve
- many achievements waiting to be unlocked (including a very special secret achievement!)
- full OpenFeint integration with leaderboards and TimeTrial “ghost competition” with the best player currently out there!
Will you accept the CHALLENGE?
July 02, 2012 New version 1.1
June 07, 2012 Initial Release