- UI updates to make level selection easier.
- Selection screen now shows you the last city you walked in.
- Wondering where achievements were won? We've added character names and cities to the achievements list in the Boutique so that you can find out.
- Fixed up some bugs and made performance smoother.
Turn every week into Fashion Week by powering the next runway star… trip up and end up a Fashion Hazard. Begin as Kansas-bred Ellie Redburn, a model new to the world of high fashion and at the bottom of Fashion Week's totem pole. Your assignment: Make a runway roundtrip without tripping, losing balance or taking the ultimate spill. Advance by earning achievements, dodging obstacles and banking bling. From New York to Milan the rewards get bigger, the stakes get higher and staying on top gets harder. Stay in time, stay in line, stay in season…or become a Fashion Hazard.
-3-D graphics and animation with simple tilt, acceleration, touch and swipe gesturing for anytime play.
-Variety of 3D characters with signature story vignettes, illustrations and sounds.
-Game Center Leaderboards, Achievements, and Power-ups.
-See if you can earn Bonus Achievements and spot special moves. -Optional Facebook and Twitter share -Purchase character packs and ringtones and game wallpapers. -Universal App - get initial download for iPhone and iPad, all for one price. -Soundtrack override: Strut down the runway to your own iTunes library.
“Condé Nast Created A Video Game And It's AH-MAY-ZING!” – Coco Perez (Perez Hilton)
“It’s like a quirky fashion-y and totally ridiculous version of Temple Run.” – Fashionista
“you get hours of entertainment with a challenge” – Hope Gaming
NOTE: Fashion Hazard is currently an English-speaking game.
- August 15, 2012 Initial release
- September 16, 2012 New version 1.1
- November 06, 2012 New version 1.2
- December 20, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 01, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- March 08, 2013 New version 1.3
- March 09, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!