In addition to its display and accessibility fixes, this update makes it easier to create your New Yorker account after subscribing through Apple.
The New Yorker Magazine app brings you each week’s issue, along with bonus content.
The New Yorker informs, enlightens, and delights, with a unique blend of in-depth reporting, long-form narrative, political commentary, cultural criticism, humor, fiction, poetry, and visual storytelling. Founded in 1925, it is one of the most influential magazines in the world—regarded for its great writing, rigorous reporting, and sophisticated coverage of news and culture, nationally and internationally. With its unique breadth of talented writers, The New Yorker sets the standard for journalistic and literary excellence. There is nothing else quite like it, anywhere.
The magazine app takes readers beyond the print edition with multimedia enhancements and features, including slide shows, videos, and audio recordings of New Yorker fiction writers and poets reading their work.
If you're already a subscriber, you may have digital access included in your subscription. Download the app, and follow the prompts for “All Access” to link your account on your iPad or iPhone. (Many subscribers can also access our archive edition—every issue since 1925—at archives.newyorker.com.)
If you have any questions about the New Yorker magazine app, please contact us at 1(800)-967-2082.
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL: Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Please go to www.newyorker.com/go/appCDS for more information.
Annual and monthly subscriptions are available. The New Yorker is published 47 times a year.
- May 09, 2011 New version 3.0
- October 22, 2010 New version 1.1
- October 12, 2011 New version 3.5
- November 19, 2011 New version 3.7
- December 16, 2011 New version 3.7.1
- February 11, 2012 New version 3.7.2
- February 25, 2012 New version 3.7.3
- April 15, 2012 New version 3.7.4
- August 08, 2012 New version 4.0
- September 29, 2012 New version 4.0.1
- February 12, 2013 New version 4.1
- May 20, 2013 New version 4.2
- June 06, 2013 New version 4.2.1
- October 10, 2013 New version 4.2.5
- September 16, 2014 New version 4.5
- November 05, 2014 New version 4.5.2
- November 05, 2014 New version 4.5.3
- September 15, 2015 New version 4.6
- October 05, 2015 New version 4.6.1
- October 27, 2015 New version 4.6.2
- January 10, 2016 New version 4.6.5
- January 17, 2016 New version 4.6.7
- January 25, 2016 New version 4.6.8
- May 09, 2016 New version 4.6.9
- June 14, 2019 New version 4.8
- August 16, 2019 New version 5.0
- September 24, 2019 New version 5.1