Preserve battery life when in background. Direct access to AutoStrum for iPhone. Protect crashing on Ukulele instrument change. Sound improvement for iPhone 6s and higher when playing via speakers.
Feel the summer breeze with Futulele, the only digital Ukulele you'll ever need! It looks amazing (Retina graphics), sounds awesome, offers fully automatic play modes, great interface and even can be extended via the optional Futulele Remote app. Absolutely suitable for ukulele novices, but brings a lot of fun even to experienced ukulele players!
This is the ukulele app that can be seen on Apple's advertising materials for iPad & iPad Mini!
+ Futulele is now UNIVERSAL, with separate versions for iPhone and iPad.
+ "This is a really brilliant app" - CultOfMac
+ "It is almost as crazy as it is just plain awesome." - 148Apps
+ "None can quite compete with Futulele’s impeccable design." - AppAdvice
+ "It's certainly the slickest ukelele app." - The Verge
+ "Futulele is a should buy because it’s so well designed" - AppleNApps
+ Also seen on NBC, Mashable, BoingBoing, Engadget, Gizmodo and many other news sources!
Futulele is simply the best-sounding Uke synthesizer in the world. The CrystalClear 4.0 sound engine works with 72 highest-quality Ukulele string samples, combining and tweaking them on the fly to deliver fantastic Ukulele experience. Futulele detects your strumming speed and alters the sound accordignly. The engine is also capable of detecting the current output mode (speaker/headphones) and making the ukulele instument sound perfect under every occassion. If that was not enough, there are 4 customizable FX: Grand Stereo Reverb, 3-Band EQ, Lush Chorus, Tape Delay.
Fully automatic playing is possible, just hold the Automatic button and enjoy the results! There are 15 strumming patterns available, which can be changed in the Options menu. Recording is a blast and takes only one tap. Futulele records to .WAV which can later be converted to .M4A via the built-in File Manager and found in the iTunes File Sharing.
Futulele comes with 10 pre-defined ukulele songs, and you can easily create an infinite number of your own. Up to 12 chords can be used per chord set. There are 132 possible chords in total, more than enough for any ukelele song!
One of the most remarkable features of this digital Uke is that it can be operated with the iPhone (iPod Touch) and the iPad simultaneously, in a way that has never been introduced before. On the iPhone, you'll need to install Futulele Remote app (available separately).
It is not a secret that many iPad owners also have an iPhone, so Futulele is an excellent and innovative reason to get the best musical juices flowing out of both. A special guitar-shaped case holds the two devices, making it possible to select the chord on the iPhone and strum along the iPad screen, just as on a regular ukulele. Changing a chord requires only one tap, and the strumming technique is easy and convenient. No external wires or hardware accessories are needed, since the devices use Bluetooth or Wi-Fi (selected automatically) for communicating.
FEATURES (v. 2.3)
+ The best-sounding digital Ukulele/Ukelele synth
+ Very easy to play! No music background needed!
+ Universal app for iPhone and iPad
+ CrystalClear 4.0 Sound Engine with 72 MultiSamples
+ Strings respond to the speed of strumming!
+ 2 ukulele sound sets: Classic and Studio
+ Gorgeous Retina graphics (fully optimized for the new iPad)
+ 4 Side-Buttons for FingerPicking with Pitch Bend
+ Automatic Strumming mode with 15 Patterns
+ 132 Possible ukelele Chords
+ 15 Pre-Defined Chord Sets
+ Create you own ukulele chord sets easily
+ Record to .WAV & .MID, convert to .M4A
+ 4 FX: Grand Stereo Reverb, 3-Band EQ, Lush Chorus, Tape Delay
+ Can be extended via separate Futulele Remote app for iPhone/iPod Touch. Make your own cyber-ukulele!
+ FUTULELE REMOTE app is AVAILABLE for FREE (iPhone/iPod Touch)
+ Audiobus support!
*** WE RELEASED A NEW iPAD GROOVEBOX APP "MINT.io" - CHECK IT AT AMIDIO.COM! ***
- May 25, 2012 Initial release
- June 06, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- June 08, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- June 15, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- December 17, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- December 18, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- March 07, 2013 New version 2.0
- March 16, 2013 New version 2.1
- March 30, 2013 New version 2.2
- April 24, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- April 28, 2013 New version 2.3
- May 08, 2013 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- May 09, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- May 15, 2013 New version 2.31
- May 15, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- May 20, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- May 23, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- May 29, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- June 10, 2013 New version 2.41
- June 22, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- June 23, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- December 28, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- February 09, 2014 New version 2.51
- April 19, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- June 01, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- October 09, 2014 New version 2.52
- October 14, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- November 28, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 12, 2014 New version 2.53
- December 12, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- March 17, 2015 New version 3.0.0
- May 31, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- June 05, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- July 29, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- August 17, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 20, 2015 New version 3.0.2
- November 09, 2016 New version 3.0.3