ThinkInvisible is now completely FREE!
Bug fix: On 3.5 Inches screen fixed the returning from the 3rd set
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this before: we turned the whole world into an optical illusion! ThinkInvisible is a unique trivia game where you can discover how you imagination works and what your brain is capable of.
There’s a charming trailer that shows exactly what is it all about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59xO2_llC0g
Browse through 9 unique sets of pictures, pick one that looks promising and try to recognize it by the small parts we show you. Think of it as a spotlight: it’s showing you only the most important details, forcing your brain to uncover and complete the rest!
By mixing up optical illusions with a puzzle game, we created something so genuine that you have to try out if you’re into unique things.
You’ll be rewarded with points and a little surprise (it’s fun - we promise) - and of course the joy of figuring out the original picture (that’s even more fun - you’ll see).
And above all, it looks amazing.
Can’t recognize one of the pictures? Don’t worry:
- First, look around you. Seek the answer in your surroundings or perhaps conjure up a childhood memory to help identify and uncover the picture..
- Is it on the tip of your tongue but you’re still uncertain? Ask for help from your friends! Post the picture to your Facebook or Twitter wall and perhaps the solution will appear sooner than you’d expected!
- And if not? You can also “Reveal the answer” at the cost of points you’ve collected.
After solving even a couple, you’ll begin to wonder: “Is everything just an optical illusion?”
At first sight, a lot of people say it’s “ingenious”. Really.
But we don’t like to brag that much. Check out what others are saying about the game:
“fun hangman adaptation ★★★★★” Don Gatto
“AirPlay makes it family fun! ★★★★★” ArtOfWarfare
“When the obvious is too boring for you there are at least two possibilities: first, you are drunk, second you know so much about a topic that only sophisticated information inspires you.”
Please tell us how much fun you had on:
- October 15, 2012 Initial release
- January 21, 2013 New version 1.3.2
- April 21, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99