What's NewDear Friends! We highly appreciate your questions and feedbacks on Radio Recorder. It’s helped us to correctly prioritize our tasks and provide you with the most wanted features in the ver. 2.0.0.
The major development of this version is the integration of windows platform broadcasting protocol. It has enlarged stations’ list from 10,000 to 22,000 items! It means classical +381, ambient +763, news + 315, rock + 913, sports +57 and, of course, many new incomings to other genres!
The second greatest development is database. No longer you will meet frozen and temporary unavailable stations in the list. We have made also another minor user interface improvements.
We really hope you enjoy this version. While we have done our best to ensure that this update is free of bugs and user friendly, there’s still much to improve within Radio Recorder. So please email us your comments and questions at firstname.lastname@example.org, or post your suggestions at App Store.
App DescriptionStream it. Record it. Keep it.
Radio Recorder knows how to Listen, Record, Find Streams, and Create Your Own Media Libraries and easily synchronize them with your playlists and recordings at Mac/iPhone/iPod/iPad. Play all internet radio stations with 1 Click!
With internet radio becoming more mainstream everyday, we have developed special solution to make it easy for you to listen to your favorite radio. Radio Recorder is certainly enough application to get anything you want done when it comes to recording or listening to Internet radio and podcasts.
What are the features of the app?
• Radio Recorder comes with 22,000 stations ready to listen to and you can add any specific station within it.
• Radio Recorder application houses thousands of stations and radio shows which are easily searchable and recordable.
• Record your favorite streams via Wi-Fi or Cellular internet connection. Once recorded, you can play your show back whenever you want.
• Radio Recorder automatically strips music from internet radio station streams and saves it into separate tracks tagged with Title and Artist , which are located in Recordings Section.
• Keep full control over recordings – add to Playlists or remove portions of audio with ease.
• Skip over the ads and trim DJ chatter and other extraneous elements from the fronts and backs of songs by deleting short duration files.
• Synchronize with Radio Recorder at Mac and iPod all your Playlists and Recordings!
May 03, 2013 Price Decrease: $9.99 -> $3.99
April 29, 2013 New version 3.1.0
April 06, 2013 New version 3.0.0
January 28, 2013 Price Decrease: $9.99 -> $3.99
January 09, 2013 New version 2.0.0
May 16, 2012 Initial Release