Thanks for your feature requests and bug reports! This version is:
- Optimized for iPhone 5 - big mode is bigger than ever!
- Improved rotation lock function - when the rotation unlock button is tapped the interface will immediately rotate to match the device orientation.
- Other small bug fixes.
Finally, a speedometer with all gesture controls!
iOS 10 compatible!
- An elegant display free from clutter
- Gesture controls instead of fiddly menus
- Highly accurate speed readings using GPS
- and more...
"It's useful, beautiful, affordable and fun."
— Clay Russell, iOSDocked.com
"The Clear of speedometer apps."
— Aldrin Calimlim, AppAdvice.com
"Intuitive controls and… brilliant simplicity"
— Marc Linden, prMac
"...the safest speedometer app to date."
— Natacha Pavlov, SickOfTheRadio.com
SPEED LIMIT ALARM
The easiest possible way to set your speed limit alarm: just touch the screen anywhere and drag vertically.
Use HUD mode to reflect the speed on your windshield at night.
Avoid speeding tickets by knowing your actual speed. Did you know that most car speedometers are inaccurate? They can be up to 10% out due to varying tire sizes and lack of calibration. SpeedGlow gives a highly accurate speed reading with your iPhone's GPS chip and the help of over 30 global orbiting satellites.
Pinch to bring in more details, and expand to remove them.
Drag vertically to change the speed limit alarm.
Two finger tap to use HUD mode.
Swipe to change LCD color.
Choose from 6 glowing LCD colors to match your car's dash lights.
SpeedGlow cuts the usual distractions and gimmics of common speedometer apps, and shows just your speed with a beautiful glowing LCD font.
MPH or Km/h speed, 24hr or 12hr clock, portrait or landscape modes, with auto-interface rotation or locked.
NO 3G DATA NEEDED
SpeedGlow uses the GPS chip in your iPhone to determine your speed; mobile data is not needed.
- September 05, 2012 Initial release
- November 01, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- September 20, 2013 New version 1.3