Issue with iPhone 4 retina background is fixed
This game will help you developing photographic memory and visualisation ability.
It can be played by adults and kids starting from 2 years old. Kids’ memory development with the help of mandalas is widely used in the methodology of early development by professor Shichida. Regular exercises with mandalas are also one of the main methods for developing speed reading ability.
Playing the game:
• A mandala is shown to the player for some time, after which he closes his eyes trying to visualise it.
• Then the outline appears on the screen that must be colored matching the initial mandala.
• For efficient memory development it is best to prepare before the game by doing breathing exercises and meditation.
• Also try to pause for 5-10 seconds before coloring the mandala. This period should be gradually increased.
• When a player achieves pausing for 1 minute and then correctly coloring the mandala, you could say he has a photographic memory.
• 2 game modes
• 4 levels of difficulty
• 100 different mandalas
• mandala generation with randomly selected colors
• adjustable time of initial mandala displaying
• game statistics
- June 06, 2014 Initial release