App DescriptionTired of fiddling with complicated settings trying to set an alarm clock? We have a simple solution for you - Tap Alarm Clock Lite.
Tap Alarm Clock Lite offers a completely new, elegant, but at the same time, simple gesture driven interface! Stylish design solution simplifies setting an alarm down to just a couple of taps and swipes! Stylish design is complemented by the best in class feature set.
- Gorgeous Retina Graphics for iPhone 4/4S and new iPad.
- Alarm mode badge on the application icon on the main screen of your iPhone / iPad!!! You can always see alarm status without opening the app
- Super stylish touch wheel fully gesture driven interface
- Big snooze button for those times when it's hard to aim. Countdown dial visualization.
- Unique snooze interface lets you see how long it will take for alarm to sound again and lets you deactivate alarm during the snooze
- Energy-saving display mode (Automatically dimming the light in 5 minutes)
- Vertical and horizontal mode/ Portrait or landscape orientation
- 12 - and 24-hour format
► Setting Alarm Clock:
- Tap Alarm Clock Lite features unique gesture driven Touchwheel interface for setting alarm time.
- Use Touch and Hold gesture on touchwheel are corresponding to desired time as it would on an analog clock face to quickly set alarm time to exact hour.
- Flick touchwheel to turn it into desired direction to set time.
- Confirm alarm time by tapping “set” in the middle of touchwheel.
- To snooze – Tap in the middle of touchwheel.
- To deactivate Alarm – turn touchwheel till the Alarm stops.
- Background alarms are supported if you are running iOS 4.0 or later but their length is limited to 30 sec.
- In order for background alarms work on iOS 5 Tap Alarm Clock Lite must be enabled in Notification Center Settings: Settings > Notifications> Tap Alarm -> On.
- If device is in “silent” mode background alarm will not sound. Only notification will appear on the screen.
- For the best alarm performance we recommend leaving Tap Alarm Clock Lite open in foreground and plugged in into charger.
January 29, 2014 New version 2.0.1
May 04, 2012 Initial Release