What's NewFixed display issue on iPad.
App DescriptionReview, listen, and learn...anytime, anywhere!
Davis Mobile Pharm Phlash! Pharmacology Flash Cards features 389 of the most-prescribed generic drugs organized by body system. Just flip through the cards to select a drug name. Tap to listen to the audio pronunciation. With another tap, turn the card over to see all of the essential information you need to know to care for patients and administer the drug safely.
1) Multiple card sets are organized by body system for easy reference.
2) Self-scoring and bookmarking allow for quick review.
3) The link to the audio pronunciation of the generic drug name appears on each card.
4) Card front features generic name, relevant trade name(s), phonetic spelling, and audio link.
5) Card back lists therapeutic/pharmacologic class ï indications ï actions ï adverse reactions/side effects ï what to teach the patient ï and ìMake the Connection,î important guidelines for ensuring patient safety.
6) Content downloads directly to your mobile device; no web connection is necessary after the initial download.
About F.A. Davis
Davis Mobile applications are produced by F.A. Davis Company. An independent and family-owned publisher, F.A. Davis has been meeting the needs of health care providers since 1879. Today, the company carries on that tradition through its catalogue of books and electronic, online, and mobile products for students, educators, and clinicians in Nursing, Medicine, and the Health Sciences. Its flagship titles, Taberís Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary and Davisís Drug Guide for NursesÆ, are among the most trusted names in health care. Visit www.fadavis.com to explore our products.
February 08, 2014 New version 1.1
November 21, 2013 Price Decrease: $19.99 -> $4.99
June 18, 2013 Price Decrease: $19.99 -> $4.99
April 26, 2012 Initial Release