Bug fixes around inserting images.
Visual Thinkers Rejoice!
Inkflow works like a word-processor for visual thinking. Capture your ideas as easily as with pen and paper, then arrange and reorganize them with your fingers!
DIGITAL WRITING DONE RIGHT
Inkflow's ink feels like a really smooth fountain pen. Great for expressive writing or sketching. Effortlessly scale or move anything you select. This will change the way you think about ink: Jot down a list of concepts then rearrange them to fit into the bigger picture. literally move your thoughts around the page, and assemble big ideas with your fingers. This works great for brainstorming and planning. It's also perfect for prototyping layouts, sketching, and drawing.
FULL RESOLUTION ZOOM
Zoom and pan with two fingers. Inkflow's ink stays sharp no matter how much you zoom in, so you can add fine details at full quality. It's also lightning fast and lag free. This allows writing and drawing with incredible precision, with or without a stylus.
TEXT, PHOTOS, and PAPER BACKGROUNDS TOO
Insert text boxes and photos anywhere on the page and resize them seamlessly with the ink. You can also choose from a selection of different paper backgrounds.
EASILY CREATE and SHARE
Inkflow let's you export your books to PDF, high-resolution JPEG, and share them via Twitter, Email, or with other Apps.
TRY INKFLOW FOR FREE
Rather than just read about Inkflow, go ahead and try it out: We've decided to make the Basic Edition of Inkflow completely FREE. The Basic Edition is a full featured note-taking and sketching app. It comes with the Fountain Pen with black ink, photos, and a standard set of 5 popular fonts for text. Books max out at 20 pages each, but you can create as many as you like.
*** NOTE: To delete ink, tap on the selection then tap delete. Tap on the book name to delete a book.
If you're looking for more, there is...
Upgrade instantly at any time to the Plus Edition to get:
- A customizable, full color palette,
- Pencil, Eraser, and Paint Brush tools,
- The Write-Behind Hilighter tool,
- Rotate, Cut, Copy, Paste Ink, and Page Management,
- Export as PNG with transparent backgrounds,
- Notebooks with unlimited pages,
- Custom paper backgrounds,
- An additional 50+ fonts,
- And more!
The Plus Edition lets you do even more things such as: Painting, cartooning, page layouts, and brainstorming in full color. Learn more in the in-App Quickstart Guide.
INKPORT: COPY AND PASTE FROM THE REAL WORLD
Only Inkflow Plus includes the revolutionary Inkport tool. Inkport uses your iPad's camera to instantly convert your written notes and sketches into Inkflow's native vector ink. Easily pull in materials from multiple sources and go from paper to iPad without missing a beat. Inkport is going to change the way you use paper in your workflow.
Universal App for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch: Upgrade once and get Inkflow Plus on all your compatible devices connected to your iTunes account!
EDUCATORS: Inkflow Plus is also available as a standalone App, and qualifies for Apple's Volume Purchase Program.
We strongly believe that the iPad is not just a consumption device. It's a creativity device. Check out our whole range of creativity Apps on our website.
Keep on creating!
- March 04, 2015 New version 4.1
- December 13, 2014 New version 4.0
- November 14, 2014 New version 3.9
- November 03, 2014 New version 3.8
- May 21, 2014 New version 3.7
- March 31, 2014 New version 3.6
- October 08, 2013 New version 3.4
- September 16, 2013 New version 3.3
- August 24, 2013 New version 3.2
- August 16, 2013 New version 3.1
- August 10, 2013 New version 3.0
- July 03, 2013 New version 2.5
- May 12, 2013 New version 2.4
- May 01, 2013 New version 2.3
- April 20, 2013 New version 2.2
- March 28, 2013 New version 2.1
- February 22, 2013 New version 2.0
- February 12, 2013 New version 1.7
- January 09, 2013 New version 1.6
- August 04, 2012 New version 1.4
- July 13, 2012 New version 1.3
- June 28, 2012 New version 1.2
- June 07, 2012 New version 1.1
- May 14, 2012 Initial release