Maintenance update for iOS 8
A game that also teaches you something!
Learn to read Japanese Hiragana and Katakana characters in a fun chip-tune adventure! Not just for people who want to learn Japanese, this is a game anyone can enjoy.
Progress through six different worlds remembering patterns and tapping in time to an all original catchy soundtrack. Learn how to recognize the shapes and sounds of each character in the Hiragana and Katakana alphabets. Learn them all and be able to easily read and pronounce Japanese words!
* Six different worlds and themes
* 208 Characters
* Nearly 200 missions for each alphabet
* 5 gameplay types that challenge you in different ways
* No ads
* All-original score
Note: Currently, this is not an app for teaching words or phrases, but instead teaches how to recognize characters, and read them out as words.
Help us to add more features and modes through the in-game link.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- September 16, 2014 New version 1.5
- October 05, 2014 New version 1.51
- January 27, 2015 New version 1.52