148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: TACTICS ARE FUNNY :: Read Our Full Review >>
Missiles are falling! Take some mercenaries, gather them up, and be sure to use your tactical know-how while doing so.
What's NewMASSIVE UPDATE WITH LOTS OF NEW, FREE CONTENT!
RAD Soldiers invade Rio! New maps, missions, soldiers, weapons, and abilities await you!
- NEW COUNTRY: Take the fight to sunny Rio de Janeiro in Brazil!
- NEW SINGLE PLAYER: See your friends‚Äô progress and try to beat their scores!
- NEW, FREE MISSIONS: Tackle 9 new missions with a total reward of 13,500 coins!
- NEW, FREE MULTIPLAYER MAPS: Battle your friends in Beach, Favela, and Old Town!
- NEW SOLDIERS: Recruit Tito Tesla and Tree Mendez to your squad!
- NEW WEAPONS: Equip your soldiers with the Electri-fryer sniper rifle and Spray‚Äôn‚ÄôPray SMG!
- IMPROVED AI: Enemy squads make smarter decisions and use their abilities properly!
- RICHER REWARDS: Inactive games now award coins upon expiration!
- BETTER BALANCE: Extensive tweaks for existing soldiers and weapons (see below)!
- Hundreds of fixes and improvements throughout!
- Hungry for even more Rio? Buy the After-Party expansion! Unlock the Lapa, Centro, and - - Construction areas and tackle 9 new missions with a total reward of 29,700 coins!
- Missing London? Buy the Challenge Pack 2 expansion! 9 new missions with a total reward of 29,700 coins await - includes the Westminster, Embankment, and Suburbs areas!
- Damage over Time attacks no longer stack - only the most recent DoT effect is applied
- Reduced Energy cost of all melee attacks by 1
- Reduced duration of Ghost ability to 2 turns
- Less-Harma Pharma now reduces damage by 50% for 2 turns
- Team Spirit ability now replenishes 50% of a unit's AP points
- Reduced duration of Bee Bomb to 5 turns
- Increased tick damage of Bee Bomb to 15
- Reduced Energy required to fire Explosive Crossbow to 5
- Reduced number of uses of the Sqhurter to 3
- Reduced splash damage of Molotov to 2 tiles
- Increased throw range of mines to 2
- Significantly increased C4's damage
- Significantly increased C4's splash damage
- Soldiers can now attack and destroy detected C4 charges
- Reduced splash damage of Gas Grenade to 2 tiles
- Increased Energy cost of Gas Grenade to 4
Got feedback? Let us know on the RAD Soldiers forums (forums.warchest.com), Twitter (@warchestgames), and Facebook (/RADSoldiers).
See you online!
App Description‚ėÖ‚ėÖ‚ėÖ‚ėÖ‚ėÖ App Store Editor‚Äôs Choice 2012 ‚ėÖ‚ėÖ‚ėÖ‚ėÖ‚ėÖ
‚ÄúMassively entertaining‚ÄĚ ‚Äď PocketGamer, 9/10, Gold Award
‚ėÖ #1 strategy or board game in 99 countries, including USA, United Kingdom, Russia, Brazil, and China ‚ėÖ
2012‚Äôs App Store Editor‚Äôs Choice is invading Rio! New missions, soldiers, weapons, and abilities await!
Assemble a squad of fearless soldiers and lead them into explosive, turn-based battles against your friends and single player missions around the globe. Use the outrageous special abilities of your mighty mercs to turn the tide of battle and come up with hilarious new ways to leave your opponents eating your shrapnel/bullets/dust. Level up your squad as you play to master new abilities and use the spoils of war to unlock brand-new soldiers, weapons, and outfits.
Created by the award-winning developers of BRINK‚ĄĘ and the Enemy Territory‚ĄĘ games, RAD Soldiers is a salvo of engaging tactical action created exclusively for iOS.
- Lead your squad into explosive battles around the globe
- Battle online against your friends or hone your skills offline in the new mission mode
- Use the unique abilities of your soldiers to turn the tide
- Unlock new soldiers, weapons, and outfits for your ever-growing army
- Play whenever, wherever thanks to turn-based gameplay
- Developed with accessibility support from SpecialEffect
- Regularly updated with new features and content!
Post your feedback on forums.warchest.com and let us know what you want to see in future updates!
-End User License Agreement-
WarChest and RAD Soldiers and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Warchest Limited. All rights reserved.
Brink is trademark of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Enemy Territory is a trademark of id Software in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trade marks are the property of their respective owners. Warchest, RAD Soldiers and its developers are not associated with or endorsed by any of the foregoing. The existence of any event, third party brand, image, name, likeness, logo or trade mark is coincidental and implies no such association with or endorsement.
April 12, 2013 New version 1.1.0
January 24, 2013 New version 1.0.9
January 15, 2013 New version 1.0.8
November 30, -0001 Initial Release