Fixed a bug that could cause a crash if you had changed your username
Make music in seconds. Share, remix and collaborate with music makers all over the world.
• App Store Hall of Fame Inductee
• Multiple times App Store Editor's Choice/App of the Week in many countries
• App Store Best of 2012
“Anyone can craft killer beats with this superbly designed music maker.” - App Store Editor’s Notes
"Propellerhead's Figure Music App Is Awesome, Easy to Use" – Wired
"Makes powerful electronic music-making technology accessible to all." – The Guardian
"Music-Making App Lets You Be The Artist" – NPR
Create an addictive beat before the next bus stop or lay down a beefy bass line while waiting in line at the bank. Share your creations on Allihoopa, the free music collaboration and sharing service, and see where other music makers will take your ideas. Figure will have anyone making music within seconds yet is deep enough for endless play on a transatlantic flight.
• Make songs with Drums, Bass and Lead Synth
• Play by sliding your finger across the play pad
• Always stay in key and on the beat
• Share your music on Allihoopa and let others remix or develop in Figure and other apps
• Make music with people all over the world
• Find music from the Allihoopa community to remix and develop
• No previous playing skills required
• Tweak and twist your track on the fly
• Sounding amazing has never been this easy
Allihoopa is the online home for social music making. Find beats or hooks that inspire you. Share your musical ideas and see where other music makers will take them.
Truly designed for mobile use, with collaboration in mind, Figure gives you drums, bass and lead synths. All controlled through an incredibly easy to use touch interface that gets you sounding great literally in seconds. Slide your finger across the play pad and hear your bass line play. Tweak the Rhythm, Range and Scale Step wheels to get the result you’re after. Programming drumbeats is just as easy. Set the rhythm and play the drums with your fingers. You won’t want to stop. You won’t believe how amazing you and your phone can sound.
If you are new to music making, getting started making great sounding tracks has never been this easy — and sounded so great!
If you are a seasoned musician – music creation has never been this fun!
The nitty gritty details:
• Bass & lead parts use Reason’s Thor synthesizer
• Drums powered by Reason’s Kong drum machine
• Play in different keys & modes. Set once or change on the fly.
• Use the arpeggiator to create melody lines from chords
• Increase the Shuffle to loosen up your beats
• Turn up Pump to add a club sound to your tracks
• Save, browse and load song files
• Set length of loop (1,2,4,8 bars)
• Export audio to iTunes File Sharing
• Share music on Allihoopa
• Audiobus support: Stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information
• Background audio (in device Settings)
** Requirements: iPhone 4s, iPad 2 or higher. iOS 9 or higher.
** AudioCopy by Retronyms
- April 04, 2012 Initial release
- July 06, 2012 New version 1.1
- July 19, 2012 New version 1.1.1
- September 17, 2012 New version 1.2
- November 29, 2012 New version 1.3
- February 14, 2013 New version 1.4
- August 24, 2013 New version 1.5
- August 29, 2013 New version 1.5.1
- October 19, 2013 New version 1.5.2
- October 24, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 01, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- January 24, 2014 New version 1.5.3
- April 17, 2014 New version 1.6
- August 02, 2014 New version 1.6.1
- October 14, 2014 New version 1.6.2
- December 13, 2014 New version 1.7
- January 06, 2015 New version 1.7.1
- January 29, 2015 New version 1.7.2
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.7.3
- April 27, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- July 09, 2015 New version 2.0
- August 23, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- September 26, 2015 New version 2.0.2
- October 20, 2015 New version 2.0.3
- October 28, 2015 New version 2.0.4
- November 26, 2015 New version 2.0.5
- January 17, 2016 New version 2.0.6
- February 23, 2016 New version 2.1
- March 13, 2016 New version 2.1.1
- July 11, 2016 New version 2.1.3
- July 11, 2016 New version 2.1.4
- July 30, 2016 New version 2.2.1
- August 03, 2016 New version 2.2.2
- August 21, 2016 New version 2.2.3