Workflow improvements and bug fixes
Make music in minutes. Share and remix with friends, or with the world.
• App Store Hall of Fame Inductee
• Multiple times App Store Editor's Choice/App of the Week in many countries
• App Store Best of 2012
"Propellerhead's Figure Music App Is Awesome, Easy to Use and Cheap" – Wired
"Makes powerful electronic music-making technology accessible to all." – The Guardian
"Music-Making App Lets You Be The Artist" – NPR
"Brings Out The Unknown Composer Within" - Cult of Mac
Create an addictive beat before the next bus stop or lay down a beefy bass line while waiting in line at the bank. Share your creations on Propellerhead, the free music collaboration and sharing service, and see where other music makers will take your ideas. Figure will have you making music within seconds yet is deep enough for endless play on a transatlantic flight.
• Make songs with Drums, Bass and Lead Synth
• Play by sliding your finger across the play pad
• Always stay in key and on the beat
• Remix other Figure users’ music from Discover
• Share your music on Propellerhead and let other remix or develop in other apps
• No previous playing skills required
• Tweak and twist your track on the fly
• Sounding amazing has never been this easy
• The sound of Reason on your phone!
Truly designed for mobile user on the go, Figure gives you drums, bass and lead synth, controlled by an incredibly easy to use touch interface that gets you sounding great literally in seconds. Slide your finger across the play pad and hear your bass line play. Tweak the Rhythm, Range and Scale Step wheels to get the result you’re after. Programming drumbeats is just as easy. Set the rhythm and play the drums with your fingers. You won’t want to stop. You won’t believe how amazing you and your phone can sound.
If you are new to music making, getting started making great sounding tracks has never been this easy — and sounded so great!
If you are a seasoned musician – music creation has never been this fun!
The nitty gritty details:
• Bass & lead parts use Reason’s Thor synthesizer
• Drums powered by Reason’s Kong drum machine
• Play in different keys & modes. Set once or change on the fly.
• Use the arpeggiator to create melody lines from chords
• Increase the Shuffle to loosen up your beats
• Turn up Pump to add a club sound to your tracks
• Adjust levels using Propellerhead’s legendary mixer
• Save, browse and load song files
• Set length of loop (1,2,4,8 bars)
• Export audio to iTunes File Sharing
• Share music on Propellerhead
• SoundCloud Sharing
• Audiobus support: Stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information
• Background audio (in device Settings)
** Requirements: iPhone 4, iPad 2 or higher. iOS 8 or higher.
** AudioCopy by Retronyms
- April 04, 2012 Initial release
- July 06, 2012 New version 1.1
- July 19, 2012 New version 1.1.1
- September 17, 2012 New version 1.2
- November 29, 2012 New version 1.3
- February 14, 2013 New version 1.4
- August 24, 2013 New version 1.5
- August 29, 2013 New version 1.5.1
- October 19, 2013 New version 1.5.2
- October 24, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 01, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- January 24, 2014 New version 1.5.3
- April 17, 2014 New version 1.6
- August 02, 2014 New version 1.6.1
- October 14, 2014 New version 1.6.2
- December 13, 2014 New version 1.7
- January 06, 2015 New version 1.7.1
- January 29, 2015 New version 1.7.2
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.7.3
- April 27, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- July 09, 2015 New version 2.0
- August 23, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- September 26, 2015 New version 2.0.2