iPhone 5 Support!
Fixes or iOS6
STREAM SUPERMAN CARTOON CLASSICS TO YOUR IOS DEVICE
The application includes the original series of Superman animated shorts that were released to theatres during the 1940s, produced by the Fleischer and Famous studios.
The first eight cartoons were produced by Fleischer Studios (the name by which the cartoons are commonly known). In 1942, Fleischer Studios was dissolved and reorganized as Famous Studios, which produced the final nine shorts. These cartoons are seen as some of the finest, and certainly the most lavishly budgeted, animated cartoons produced during The Golden Age of American animation. In 1994, the series was voted #33 of the 50 Greatest Cartoons of all time by members of the animation field.
The original #1 episode was nominated for an Academy Award in 1942 for Best Short Subject: Cartoons.
- Includes the original 9 features produced by Fleischer Studios
- Also includes the final 8 shorts produced Famous Studios
- Features the vocal acting of Bud Collyer as Superman and Joan Alexander as Lois Lane
- Directed by Dave Fleischer, Seymour Kneitel, and Izzy Sparber
- Stream over Wifi or 3G.
- Support for iPhone and iPad in one universal app.
- Includes support for AirPlay.
We would love to hear your feedback on the app, so please tell us what features you would like to see added. Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/flingsoftguys
All movies contained within the Superman Classics application are Public Domain works as classified under Creative Commons. More information can be found at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/publicdomain/. If you have any questions or concerns related to the use of a particular film, then please contact us at [email protected] We would be happy to help.
- June 03, 2014 Initial release