What's New- Add iPad 3 support (The New iPad)
App DescriptionChange colors in your photo AUTOMATICALLY with just a few taps on screen!
No need to presisely control over color of every tiny pixel, your device should do that hard work.
- highlight your photo by convert it into grayscale and then turn only some colors back.
- turn an arbitrary color into another one.
- Use of mask in parallel with selective color gives you more control.
- Sharing via Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, email.
- Resizing image, useful for sharing image.
- High resolution: iPod Touch 4/iPhone 3GS: 3M pixels; iPad 1: 4M pixels; iPhone 4/4S: 8M pixels; iPad 2: 12M pixels; iPad 3: 16MB.
- Unlimited Undo/Redo.
- Optimized for iPad 2 dual core chip (on our test, speed up to 150% faster compare to when running on 1 core).
- Include tutorial video.
Please notes that the more distinct color an object have, the better the result (require fewer steps).
December 29, 2012 New version 1.2
December 23, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
October 27, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
October 13, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
March 01, 2012 Initial Release