Thanks for playing FreeCell :)
- We've fixed the big cards bug on iPhone 6 Plus. Sorry about that!
- iOS 8, iPhone 6 and 6+ compatibility update
- bug fixes and improvements
FreeCell by Brainium is the #1 classic FreeCell you know and love for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
We have stayed true to the spirit of FreeCell, and carefully designed a fresh modern look, woven into the wonderful classic feel that everyone loves. In FreeCell the goal is to build up the four foundations in ascending suit sequence from Ace to King, with cards of identical suit.
Experience the crisp, clear, and easy to read cards, simple and quick animations, and subtle sounds, in either landscape or portrait views.
You can move cards with a single tap or drag them to their destination. If you're rusty with the rules of FreeCell, our animated tutorial will show you the rules and get you playing in no time.
If you enjoy adding a personal touch to your game, customize the game backdrop with photos from your own photo library for unlimited personalization possibilities.
FreeCell by Brainium is the most fun, beautiful, and user-friendly FreeCell card game you’ve ever played before.
• Classic FreeCell rules
• Portrait or landscape
• Optional Auto-play takes care of obvious moves
• Crisp, beautiful, and easy to read cards
• Efficient, fast, and sensible game interface
• Single tap to place a card or drag and drop
• Interruption friendly with auto-save and resume
• Smart hints show potentially useful moves
• Custom backdrops from your photos
• Timer, moves, and statistics
• Unlimited undos
• Global and friends leader boards
• Fun & challenging achievements
• Show/Hide the battery & time status bar
• Universal app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
We hope you enjoy FreeCell by Brainium, and please contact our five star support if you have any questions :-)
For the latest exciting news and updates on Brainium games:
LIKE us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Or visit us at:
Thanks for playing!
- February 19, 2015 New version 1.2
- February 08, 2015 New version 1.1
- June 08, 2014 Initial release