What's New- New 'Frantic' level pack with 15 new levels when upgraded to full. Now we have a total of 145 levels!
- Free version now allows you to play 'Evolution' level pack which has 25 levels!
- Bug fix and performance improvements.
App DescriptionOver 5 million players, thank you very much!
FastBall is back and is faster, fun and addictive than ever...
In FastBall, you control a rolling ball. In his way, there are many obstacles and his only ability is to jump. This is where he needs you, you'll make him jump by tapping the screen. With this simple mechanic, FastBall 2 contains 145 action packed levels spanned across 5 level packs. Through the levels, you'll need a good timing, pure attention as well as decisions on which path to follow to reach the level end.
It is easy to play and easy to enjoy....
FastBall 2 contains the following features :
- An addictive gameplay enjoyed by more than 500.000 players in it's predecessor...
- New game mechanics including speed zones, long jump blocks and direction signs.
- Ability to play the game in different themes as "Cartoon" and "Futuristic" with wonderful graphics. More themes are coming in the following updates..
- 3 Difficulty modes as easy, normal and hard. If you are an experienced FastBall player or looking for maximum enjoyment than hard mode is strongly suggested.
- Got stuck in a level? No problem, the new token feature allows you to skip any level anytime from the ingame pause menu. Tokens are earned by completing each 5 levels..
- Includes catchy music and sound fx composed by industry leaders. Each theme has it's own music as well. If you want to listen your own music while playing, that's no problem either. Just start playing your own music before launching the game and you'll be asked at start to keep listening to it or not.
- OpenFeint integration with online leaderboard and achievements support.
September 26, 2013 New version 1.1.1
May 18, 2013 New version 1.1
November 30, 2012 New version 1.0.6
November 14, 2012 New version 1.0.5
August 02, 2012 New version 1.0.2
March 17, 2012 New version 1.0.1
February 28, 2012 Initial Release