• Bug fixes
• Minor tweaks to gameplay
• Improved interface
Test your intelligence and sharpen your puzzle-solving skills with the new puzzler on the block!
#1 in Brazil, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Argentina, Italy and many more countries.
This refreshing sliding-block game combines high-fidelity graphics and sounds with addictive puzzle solving madness to create a one of a kind brain-teasing extravaganza.
(5/5 Stars) - "Very rarely rate apps... But this is SUPERB! It's the simplest ideas that prove to be the best! - full marks!" - NorredineII
The gameplay is extremely easy to pick up: slide away irregularly shaped blocks in all 4 directions and guide José to his long-lost potion. Some obstacles are non-movable, and many levels have strange and surprising boundaries which make this game a unique experience. On his exciting journey, José will explore 6 exotic worlds and solve 100 mind-provoking riddles.
So put your clever hat on, and set up your brain for turbo-mode. You'll have to be very resourceful and extremely cunning in order to overcome this puzzle game.
WHAT THE PRESS ARE SAYING:
- "With a fun RoadRunner meets 21st century aesthetic and polished graphics, Find a Way Jose game for iPhone and iPad delivers light humor and addictive brain teasers." - appsafari, 4/5
- "Puzzle fans will definitely enjoy this game and players looking for a visual treat will not get disappointed." - webapprater, 8.5/10
- "This game creates a new twist to the classic and boring sliding block puzzler genre. You will definitely get addicted to the game." - apps400, 4/5
WHAT GAMERS ARE SAYING:
- (5/5) - "Very addictive! Really great game for the puzzle minded peeps" - lars hooghwerff
- (5/5) - "One Of The Best Ipad Games. I very rarely rate and never review apps. This one I make an exception for. Superb in every way : )" - Phil Davies
- (5/5) - "Awesome game, and I am not the only one who thinks so - it is one of my son's favorites!" - jabronka
- (5/5) - "Woah - I never write reviews, but this game is so much fun. The art is awesome, the rewards are fun and the levels are inventive. It's challenging and addictive, best app ever!" - Daisy
- (5/5) - "Very good and addictive puzzle game A must have... Cheers to the developers!" - Udit Kumar
* Simple yet addictive gameplay
* Sharpen your problem solving, strategical thinking and coordination skills
* Flex your brain muscles with 100 challenging puzzles that will keep you playing and playing for days
* Venture into 6 exotic worlds with richly-detailed retina graphics and high fidelity soundtracks
* Accumulate J-Coins as you play along to buy hints, unlock frustratingly hard levels, and customize José's appearance
* Play against your friends in multiplayer mode
* Unleash your creativity and craft your own puzzles with our exclusive Level Editor!
* Submit your score with Game Center support
* Share your progress with Twitter and Facebook integration
* Along the way José will cheer, sing and cry - with his distinct Mexican Style
* Free Level Updates
- Warning: This highly addictive game is not intended for the slow-witted. If excessive heat accumulates in your left-brain hemisphere, we suggest putting this game down for a couple of hours.
Download "Find a Way, José!" now, and enjoy an extremely rewarding mind-boggling puzzle game experience!
- Visit our website and watch the video trailer here:
- Join our FaceBook fan page for online tips, hints and updates: https://www.facebook.com/fawjose
- February 19, 2015 New version 2.3.4
- January 14, 2015 New version 2.3.3
- December 18, 2014 New version 2.3.1
- April 25, 2014 New version 2.2
- March 21, 2014 New version 2.1
- April 30, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- March 15, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- March 08, 2013 New version 2.0.0
- December 07, 2012 New version 1.0.7
- November 22, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 08, 2012 New version 1.0.6
- September 18, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 15, 2012 New version 1.0.5
- July 17, 2012 New version 1.0.4
- June 28, 2012 New version 1.0.3
- May 25, 2012 New version 1.0.2
- April 23, 2012 Initial release