2 New Activities
Import/Export your words lists (email, iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive)
•Swedish Version of Word Wizard app called "Speak ‘N Spell for the iPad Generation" by the New-York Times & featured by Apple
Swedish Word Wizard is a unique app that lets kids hear the sounds of Swedish letters and words using a talking movable alphabet. Featuring advanced text to speech capabilities, the app can pronounce and spell-check an unlimited number of original Swedish words.
Swedish Word Wizard also provides spelling practice with a list of more than 200 questions and answers, and the best is that you can add your own words to create any spelling quiz.
Note that this is an immersive Swedish app - no translation is provided except for menus.
The Talking Movable Alphabet comes with the following features and options:
• Pronounce and spell-check any word
• Natural Sounding Voice
• Alphabetic or Qwerty Keyboard
• Phonics or letter name when a letter is touched in the alphabet
• Optional magnetic grid to ease letters placement
• Uppercase or lowercase letters
• Keyboard emulation option (dragging letters is then optional)
• 4 letter sizes available (allowing more or less letters on the board)
• Voice Transformer (speed,tone) for added fun
• 2 backgrounds
• You can even customize pronunciation of any word (sometimes useful for names of family members)
• ... and a lot of others options to fit your needs
Fun Spelling Quizzes Activity
• more than 200 questions and answers
• Create custom word lists by entering your own words and sentences - and you can even share your word lists
• Hints are available if kids don’t know how to spell a word
• Nice animations are displayed when a word is completed
• Once a quiz is completed, a report is displayed and fun interactive animations are available as a reward
Swedish Word Wizard is a universal application that can be used on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad (without requiring the user to purchase it twice).
Please send your suggestions, comment or questions to [email protected] We are listening to our users to make our products even better.
Thanks to Susanne Harelius,PappasAppar.se and Diana Von Rosen for the localization help.
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps.
We don't collect user data, there is no in-app purchase and there is a parental gate for all external links.
- March 07, 2012 Initial release
- May 02, 2012 New version 1.1
- April 09, 2013 New version 2.0
- April 18, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- April 19, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- April 20, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $4.99
- September 08, 2013 New version 2.5
- January 10, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- January 11, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $4.99
- February 08, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $5.99
- August 31, 2014 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $0.99
- September 01, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $5.99
- September 27, 2014 New version 2.6
- December 29, 2014 New version 2.7
- December 29, 2014 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $4.99
- January 26, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- January 26, 2016 New version 3.0
- February 01, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $4.99